Main Menu

Best Bst-Dru Exp spot??

Started by Sempai, February 05, 2004, 04:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sempai

Both of my chars are 65, but my beast is my main all the way. I 2 box a druid for fun and I am looking for a good spot to grind out some AAs for the druid. My beast is time geared and the druid is in junk pretty much, but has most of the spells.

My quickest AAs seem to come in Droga, as long as I get the Ice Master camp. This however, is starting to get boring, and I am looking for a new spot. In Droga, I can pull 3-4 and easily survive. I usually keep it to 2 mobs just for ease.

BoT is ok for grinding exp, but lots of cleric mobs and annoying trains make that no fun to me most of the time. I can pull 2 giants at once and live easily and have survived a few 3 pulls, but that is pushing it.

Druid only has a few flags, but I can get some if that is really the best spot.

Any ideas on a better exp spot? Would love to bank a few more AA before GoD ships.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Ukator Iceblood

Have no idea how the xp would be for you but deep in PoMischief you can find mobs that are 64/65 level. Xp is usually tactics like for my groups. Also there is very rarely anyone there. Again I can be totally off with my suggestion, but I don't two box at all (wish I did sometimes).
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Zoban

BoT SB or way up in the Alice Wonderland area of PoM ..

PoM is better for competition and trains but unless invis is stable can be a bitch. Also mob can hit like a gfreight train until slowed but with Time equip don't think that should be an issue.

Kyrran

I'd suggest Earth. Time equipped, you should have no issues with two boxing there.

If you want something pre-elemental to save on the trouble of flags for your druid, I'd opt for Valor.
- Kyrran
Feral Lord of Mithril Web
Lanys

Mindlet

A friend of mine does the armours above the crypts in HoH. She has a cleric/bst combo. A druid would be able to keep up the heals just as well with the added advantage of a damage shield.