Main Menu

new spells, where are they found?

Started by Scalewulf, February 10, 2004, 01:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scalewulf

Can anyone shed some light on where our new spells will be found?

Thanx,

Mahes

Never saw the spells in place on Beta.

So I'd guess atm your guess is as good as the next person, hehe.

*edit* Seen talk on other boards that at least one spell was vendor sold in Abysmal.  No idea where, though.  There's only about...5 billion NPCs on that boat.   :P   Gogo BoxKickerGuy!

Soriab

Most Likley quested..... Just loke LoY / LoDN spells. yea you bought the LoDN Spells with points. But you still had to quest to get to the point to talk to the people and then save for them like doing a quest.

Melonade

One of ours is quested, The DoT I believe, the other 2 are dropped in GoD flagging trials....

The trials are nearly impossible unfortunately, I've been hearing that most time guilds are having extreme problems.

careless acts caused a scar..it won't be the last of many, some of those might even heal

Laba

Quote from: MelonadeOne of ours is quested, The DoT I believe, the other 2 are dropped in GoD flagging trials....

The trials are nearly impossible unfortunately, I've been hearing that most time guilds are having extreme problems.

they are doable :wink: .
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Vorph

The trials are very annoying, but much more tedious than difficult.  Don't see why any time guild would have a hard time--especially since they can easily skip over them anyway.

Anyone used to doing LDoN hards can easily do the first one and the Ancient Kayserops boss definitely drops our nuke (along with a bunch of other crap).

Definitely going to have to check out the quest for the DOT.  Is it on the boat?  I still haven't been there at all after 3 days, too busy elsewhere.

And I hope to never group IoS drop as long as I play the game.  Well, actually it might be fun to destroy it, but that piece of shit will never see the inside of my spellbook.  This spell should have been something like Khura's Focusing, or an upgrade to SD, or even an upgrade to SD.... anything but group IoS.

Nusa

GoD Flagging Trials? A little more info, if you please.

Kiticat

QuoteAnd I hope to never group IoS drop as long as I play the game. Well, actually it might be fun to destroy it, but that piece of shit will never see the inside of my spellbook. This spell should have been something like Khura's Focusing, or an upgrade to SD, or even an upgrade to SD.... anything but group IoS.

I am surprised by this comment.  Anything that will make buffing easier for me when no shammy is around is invaluable IMO.  Group IoS is one spell i do want!

Kiticat
65 Feral Lord

Jkal_Shihar

QuoteQuote:
And I hope to never group IoS drop as long as I play the game. Well, actually it might be fun to destroy it, but that piece of shit will never see the inside of my spellbook. This spell should have been something like Khura's Focusing, or an upgrade to SD, or even an upgrade to SD.... anything but group IoS.

I am surprised by this comment. Anything that will make buffing easier for me when no shammy is around is invaluable IMO. Group IoS is one spell i do want!

aye, same here. more times then not, i am the slower, haster and wanna be shm focus buffer. anything that will help speed up casting a long duration buff on a group im all for.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Laba

erm lets just say if you get the spell you will be group with people with maxed stats.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Ukator Iceblood

See that spell is needed by beasts that might never see it, while the ones that will see it drop will probably never use it.

I would have gotten that spell first and foremost if it was on a vendor, no question at all.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Vorph

Quote from: Labaerm lets just say if you get the spell you will be group with people with maxed stats.

Exactly.  If it'd been a grp focus (could've even been a new spell with same hp as kragg and no str/dex, if they felt giving us Khura's would piss off the shamans too much) everyone would be happy.

As it stands, the only people who'll be getting it anytime soon are people who won't ever use it unless they get super bored/desperate for LDoN and do a pickup group.