Main Menu

New BST Spell

Started by Laba, February 11, 2004, 07:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laba

Heya all just want to let you know about one of the lvl 65 BST spells. I believe i may be the first serverwide to get it , i know for sure im the first on innoruuk
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=26054  

Not a huge upgrade but kinda nice  :lol: .
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Kattnip

Link does not exist.....

-- Are these diamonds in my cat litter?

Laba

Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Aubre

So how'd you get it? It drop off a mob? You do a quest?
Predator Aubre Tigre
Wildblood of Mithril Web
Lanys T'vyl Server

Murkk Dakruul

Any hints? like was this dropped or quested?. :D

Not looking for a spoiler or anything, just want to know if hailing the 50 jillion npc's in the abysmal sea is a waste of time. :lol:
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Laba

It's Dropped  :wink: . Info should pop up on Alla Soon submited it as soon as i got it.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Pojodan

Quote from: LabaIt's Dropped  :wink: . Info should pop up on Alla Soon submited it as soon as i got it.

Oh sure.. tell Alla but don't tell us!

Humpf!  :wink:

Yiktiki

Gee.. pretty tag line on there, way to flash up the style.  =oP
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Laba

Quote from: YiktikiGee.. pretty tag line on there, way to flash up the style.  =oP

Did it in about 10 seconds with Paint (yes Paint). Wanted to rush it so it would be first  :lol:
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Boku

So was that from that joint raid you guys did with SR yesterday that I heard about up in those tough ass zones?
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=359161">Boku Kerrath

Consider that which exists to exist and that which does not exist to not exist, and recognize things just as they are. With such a frame of mind, one will have divine protection even though he does not pray.

Hojo Nagauji (1432-1519)

EmrysX

hmm, so I wonder if these new spells are going to have to be either raided or bought for 30k in the baz =/

I was really rather hoping they'd move to more of a questing system for spells, ala LoY. If it will take raids or tons of cash, I'm outta luck completely.
http://www.drew.idlegames.com/images/temp/sqlsig.jpg" />

Murkk Dakruul

They are no drop, so you won't be buying them.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

EmrysX

wow, I just hope they won't REQUIRE a raid...hell, none of them are nice enough to warrant a raid IMO, but would be nice to have.
http://www.drew.idlegames.com/images/temp/sqlsig.jpg" />

Mallahki

I would consider that a pretty good upgrade, now you can load that nuke, with the 675 nuke, and then the 450 nuke if you want for some pretty good non-melee dps.  I would say it will increase your dps a noticible amount.  Now please, tell us where you got it, HAHA!  I need to try to persuade my guild to start our raiding in whatever zone you got that spell  :lol: .

Mahes

Other class boards are reporting spells dropping in the instanced sewers off level 65 mobs, some say named, some suggest they're just 65.

Spent about 3 hours in an instance last night.  No named spawned, but we got an earring with a 25% magic DD mod on it and good stats.  Was int caster/druid or something like that.  Came off trash.  Totally irrelevant to the post, so...yeah, what was I saying?

Oh, anyway, spells are nodrop but if they're dropping in an instance, it's easy enough to add someone to your group that needs and zone em in, though it may not be easy to get them to where your camp is.