Main Menu

Need suggestions for 52 being PL'd!!!

Started by Etrips, February 19, 2004, 10:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etrips

Hey all,

I just wanted some suggestions as to where I can level the FASTEST, dosent matter about loot, just flat out the fastest. Soloing is prefered as Im being PL'd by a 65 cleric :)  

Thanks in advance

Rixis

PoJ, Acrylia, Grimling Forest probably be your best bet.  Past the Hole entrance should still be mostly DB as well.  Never had problems with running out of mobs in those zones.

I stayed away from exit in PoJ and went to the hall connecting the outer square to the next area(if that makes sense).  At 52, may pull aggro because of level, though.  Gotta be spot on with the roots, too.  Takes a little more attention than the other zones but the exp is great.

Etrips

any particular spot in grimling or acrylia caverns? Never been there hehe

Rixis

The platforms near the caves would be good in Grimling.  Inside the caves as well.  As for AC, anything you see :).  If you take a right at the zone in, the first room on your left has the Ritualist spawn and the first room on your right has the Primalist spawn.

HetBix

If you're talking about the grimlings near the caves leading to AC, those can be single pulled by a 52 -- so I'm not sure that's an ideal PLing location, unless you want to give the cleric a break. There are tons of grimlings, though -- especially if you wander inside the cave up to the AC zone line. Could pick up a CSoW for your epic while you're there, too.

Acrylia is VERY nice experience, tagged along with a bunch of 65s one time and did pretty well. Don't know the camps though, sorry.

Veksar also comes to mind here, since between you and the cleric you've got invis and ITU. Comes in very handy in that zone to have both.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=771398">Hetfield
Retired Savage Lord of the Tribunal
Mithaniel Marr

Milflet
Gnomish Warrior Princess
http://www.returnersguild.com">The Returners
Stormrage

Dakat

At 52, you need to kill mobs close to your level. Otherwise your cleric will be OOM trying to keep you healed and gets agro every time a heal goes off.  For your level, Temple of Droga, Old Sebilis, Kael Arena, Grieg's End, Veksar (sp), PoJustice second prison area  to name a few.

Kaktarr

A nice place might be Velks,im not sure,but is ideal lvling for 55-60,so with PL it should be ok. :shock:
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

Dorrogtr T`A

P-ppp....PL? I hope you meet a crackhead in the streets. He says that his name is Bob Barker. Then he follows you everywhere you go... and calls you George Bush.  :shock: