Main Menu

Initiation ( humour, sorta )

Started by Jotahn, February 19, 2004, 10:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jotahn

And upon his sixteenth birthday, young Jotahn was gifted the mantle of a trainee Khati Sha and all those rights and priveliges that came with such title. Elder Dumul spoke the secret words and the ancient rituals began. First came the trials, the teaching of how to use the sacred weapons, to become strong in spirit and body. Then the discovery of inner self and the pledge of alleigence to the spirits long passed from the trials of life. After many days he was ready.

Dumul took him to Shadeweaver's thicket and Jotahn knelt at the side of a small stream and called out to his guardian spirit. The silent windless air of the moon seemed to suddenly shift slightly, cooling his pelt and a soft glow surrounded him. From the spirit realms his guardian came forth, a noble beast of claw and fang, of proud spirits and unbreakable loyalty.

Jotahn's eyes widened. Nothing could have prepared him for this feeling of inner warmth, as if this very moment had meant to be. But there was something else. He regarded the beast who looked back at him with calm, unfathomable eyes, then tilted his head slightly.

"Is that it?!" He exclaimed, looking at the tiny tiger, merely larger than a kitten, that probably couldn't kill an oversized rat without aid. he looked to Dumul "I think I've changed my mind. Does the Warrior's guild have any openings for new recruits at the moment?"

Jotahn

Hanlaana

Hanlaana Winterbourne
Beastlady of FV

Skratt_Dakatt

:lol:  warriors..

Mneumenth

/snicker

Very cute.  And from a RP perspective, realistic.
Mneumenth
"When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf@#$er in the room...Accept no substitute."