Main Menu

Deepest Guk Raids?

Started by Ukator Iceblood, February 24, 2004, 02:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukator Iceblood

Just curious if any guilds have done these, or if they are just chalked up to being too hard or not worth the time. Visiting guild sites I've seen lots of Mistmoore, Rujarkian, Miragul, not so much Takish, and no info on Guk LDON raids.

I posted this in this forum due to the LDON raids being Timeish. If it needs to be moved sorry for the problem.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Ghoat

Quote from: Ukator Icebloodnot worth the time

That

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

totania

Quote from: Ukator IcebloodJust curious if any guilds have done these, or if they are just chalked up to being too hard or not worth the time. Visiting guild sites I've seen lots of Mistmoore, Rujarkian, Miragul, not so much Takish, and no info on Guk LDON raids.

Here are my thoughts on the Normal difficulty Guk Raid: Yo!  Guk raid content developers.  Pass the pipe so I can hit it!

Picture this.  Every single mob was like Vindicator except it hit for 1 - 1.5k.  Some of the mobs were necromancers that also hit for 1k+.  These necromancers cast very high level necro spells, including Funeral Pyre (I about pissed myself when I saw that dot on my buff bar).  From what I remember, some were unslowable.

Our raid force of about 24 people only made it into the next room and we called it quits.

This raid was not with my present guild, and while I think the one I am in now could handle a normal guk raid, I'll personally be voting for one of the other LDoN camps if we decide to do an LDoN raid.  Guk raids are not worth the effort unless you no longer need any of the drops from the other camps.  In my opinion, spending time AAing would be more of a power boost than doing a Guk raid.

Member of Night Eternal