Main Menu

GoD Spell Drop Locations

Started by Felpaw, February 24, 2004, 10:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felpaw

GoD Spell Drop Locations:

Tureptan Blood - 65 - DD for 121 and DoT for 161 per tick for 7 ticks (1248 total damage) - mana 396, cast 4.1

Location: Mini Nameds in Ferubi (Llama-Taurs) OR Vexxd Trial mini named Umbiki

Difficutly: Group
Mob Name: several
Quest: No

Tureptan Spirit - 65 - Group Spell - STR +50, DEX +55, STA +45- mana 600, cast 10.0

Difficulty: Group
Mob Name: random off any named
Quest: Yes, turn in a Taelosian geomancy stone to Reyfin Malakwa in the Abysmal Sea.

Trushar's Frost- 65 - Decrease Hitpoints by 742 - mana 274, cast 3.2, recast 30.0

Location: Ferubi off mini nameds OR Barindu sewers trials mini nameds
Difficulty: Group
Mob Name: Several
Quest: No

Can anyone add to this list?

Felpaw

Man0warr

Seen Turetpa Blood off Sewer named also, never seen group infusion tho, useless spell anyhow
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Meritt

"useless spell anyhow"

Pretend for a second you aren't grouped with a Shaman.

Suddenly, it's not so useless anymore.

No, that's not your opinion either, you are simply wrong.

Yiktiki

Well the value varies.

If you are in a Time level guild then most people you are grouped with have their stats all maxed.  There is no HP component to the spell so it is only there for maxing stats.  It doesn't appear to be dropping anywhere yet, and the only places left to go are places that require Time level guild raids.  If a Time level guild raid is all that can get this spell then it is useless because its going to the wrong crowd.  It should drop in Natimbi, Qinimi, Riwwi, or Ferubi and be tradable to be useful to those that need it.

The only time I would ever use it is if I am in a LDoN adventure with non-guildies who need stats.  In most cases I only need to buff a couple people if that, and IoS will meet those needs just fine.

I want it, but just cuz I'm anal and want a full spell book. (c:

As far as opinions, there is no such thing as a 'wrong opinion'  ... just not possible.  (c;
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Ravno

Except that its from Kod'Taz and is most likely no drop like the other spells.  Which means that by the time you can get the spell you no longer need the spell because everyone you group with will already have max stats.  :?

So yes, group IoS is a useless spell.

But then what do I know, maybe in a few months time groups of people who aren't ele/time geared might make it through the sewers and tipt/vxed.  I just don't see it happening   :roll:
Ravno al`Vera
Tarew Marr

Meritt

Well, on Firiona Vie, so I could feasibly purchase the spell.

It's "useless" to time-geared people, it's also "useless" when grouped with a Shaman.

However, it DOES have a use to groups that don't meet the two above circumstances, therefore in certain situations, it can be useful.

For something to be useful, it cannont be useless at the same time.

Therefore, the spell is NOT useless.  YOU may not use it, but then again I don't care.  That's your choice.

And, yes, an opinion which can be proven to be incorrect is no longer an opinion, but a mis-representation of fact, and therefore wrong.

---
In end, I'll use the spell.

Ravno

Possible usefull on the FV server.

Mostly useless on every other server.

Majority Rules.
Ravno al`Vera
Tarew Marr

Yiktiki

But if *I* feel a spell is useless, you can't post a fact to make my feelings wrong.  So unless you can make my feelings black and white and universal for all, then they won't be wrong, they will just be MINE.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Scalewulf

Funny thread!

If the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit and then leaves the rabbit sitting there alone.  

Does the rabbit still smell like shit?

Mahes

Quote from: MerittIt's "useless" to time-geared people, it's also "useless" when grouped with a Shaman.

However, it DOES have a use to groups that don't meet the two above circumstances, therefore in certain situations, it can be useful.

The point you're missing, which I think Yiktiki and some others have tried to make, is that if you are capable of obtaining group IoS, you are in a guild where 99% of their players are already maxed in stats.  This spell doesn't drop in the first 6 trials.  You have to be able to get past them, which is doable by non-Time geared due to some sploits, and then kill a Kod'taz named...which I doubt too many non-Time geared will do without a large force.

The point is risk vs. reward.  This spell should be in the sewers and the DoT or Nuke in Kod'taz, not vice verse.

Do not be so quick to shoot others down before you have all the facts.

Vorph

Quote from: MerittIn end, I'll use the spell.

Good for you.  I'm not sure why you're getting so belligerent about it though.  FV having very few no drop items doesn't change the fact that the spell is useless to 99% of all BSTs capable of getting it through their own efforts.  

I'm quite sure that even if I was on FV I could not care less if I could make some plat off selling the stupid spell, when it takes 6 of the best equipped people in my guild (or a raid of 54-72) in order to get a geo stone.

The bottom line is that if you can't get the spell for yourself, and expect someone else to do the work and sell it to you... your opinion of whether it's useless or not doesn't really count.  If it wasn't useless to them (compared to some plat... /yawn), then they wouldn't sell it to you.

IMO not only should the spell be in the sewers, it should be a grp version of Kragg, not IoS.

Felpaw

I do a feedback daily to have them change group IoS to group Kragge.'

Felpaw

Morganti

Group Kragg is pretty useless in the endgame as well though.

Casters can't use it, and Melee will just take focus :D

something useful in the endgame is kinda hard...i think a new pet proc would be the most usefull overall.  We got a new nuke, (two of them in fact) and a new dot.

what else could they give without expanding out our role and making the other classes call us over powered.

a new self buff that lasts forever like the rangers adn such get to combine some of our other buffs into 1 slot?

who knows

~D~

Felpaw

There are plenty of times when no shaman is around to FoS and then EVERYONE wants Kragge.

I HATE single cast buffing a group, and would love to have group kragge for those times when I do.

Felpaw

Dummkopf

I would love a diseased based slow instead of some unusable group spell, prolly a 50 or 55% dr based slow. Especially in GoD that might help since i have a real hard time to land my slow without a debuffer, i bought myself a tash stick to be able to debuff a bit for only my slow to land.