Main Menu

GoD Spell Drop Locations

Started by Felpaw, February 24, 2004, 10:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahes

Not trying to slight you, but no way on the diseased slows.  You step way too far into the Shaman realm with that.  Sure, I'd love one, but I wouldn't enjoy the fallout after.

I think it's safe to say spells are set, as far as what they do.  I would have been so much happier with group Kragg, though.  I only cast IoS on kitty yet I am constantly doing Kragg on my groups and others.  Would have saved a lot more mana than Group IoS as well.

None the lesee, SOE needs to pull their heads out and switch this spell with the DD or DoT in terms of how it's obtained.

Vorph

Yea, realistically, we aren't getting a disease slow. We also aren't getting a new pet proc, new pet, or pet haste... and probably not even a new SD.

The best possible hope imo for this spell is to get it changed to grp kragg, when you think about things that SOE might possibly agree to.

Yiktiki

I would say group Kragg would be great.  Since most of these GoD events are one group (at least the initial flagging trials)  There is usually a good chance of not having a Shaman (or bst = shaman) so the group Kragg would be useful at the level (and location) that it is gained.  Of course, on Brell atm... there seems to be a couple groups about to go in to vxed/tipt so you can get a full raid buff set by trading SD for stuff. (c:
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Dummkopf

Yeah, i know, i was dreaming a bit there, well more like remembering early beta where they had dr slows for bsts.

Even Kragg is not very good, casters dont like it and there are enough shammy bots around to buff groups, at least in those guilds that can raid kod taz here.

Fionnah

I heard about this spell and thought it was great, but I'm commonly in groups where I'm the shaman replacement... but I'm also not in a Time guild, so it sounds like I won't get it.

If they really want to give me something that I'd use a lot, they'd give me group Savagery.  I would use that non-stop, irrelevant of the cost.  I've got so much plat that I could care less if I used 40 dots in a single LDON anyway.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

TerjynPovar

Quote from: Morgantiwhat else could they give without expanding out our role and making the other classes call us over powered.
The answer to this is unfortunately nothing, as they already do call us over powered.

I think the points of group IoS is to not be all that useful, as strange as it sounds.  It was the one spell they could give a group version of to us without really causing the shamans to scream bloody murder (and some did anyway).

I must vote a big huge no to the concept of a group Kragg or a group Savagery/Ferocity.  The former because it would cause shamans to scream, and the latter because it really WOULD make Beastlords overpowered, and because of the ultimate rebalancing which would be required by the advent of an extra 150 ATK and 65 resists on every single person in every raid/group.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Vorph

Quote from: TerjynPovarI think the points of group IoS is to not be all that useful, as strange as it sounds.  It was the one spell they could give a group version of to us without really causing the shamans to scream bloody murder (and some did anyway).

Uh, no... NO SPELL from Kod'Taz should be useless.  That goes for the cleric nuke too, they got screwed almost as bad as we did.

QuoteI must vote a big huge no to the concept of a group Kragg or a group Savagery/Ferocity.  The former because it would cause shamans to scream, and the latter because it really WOULD make Beastlords overpowered, and because of the ultimate rebalancing which would be required by the advent of an extra 150 ATK and 65 resists on every single person in every raid/group.

I agree that asking for grp savagery would be pure insanity, given that grp FA doesn't (and shouldn't) exist.

However, I fail to see how grp kragg would be even remotely overpowered or cause any [non-moron] shamans to scream.  They've got two upgrades to the spell since kragg was made, FFS.  No one would ever use it at a raid...it would just help a little in groups where there's no shaman present.

TerjynPovar

I think you fail to understand the position that a lot of shaman have already adopted towards Beastlords Vorph.

If you've seen the whining group IoS has caused from them, I think group Kragg would send even some of the more cogent members of the shaman community up in flames.

I was ignoring where group IoS came from with that statement...if it was easier to acquire then there would be no problem.  Coming from Kod'Taz is just stupid, I don't disagree with that at all...I for one would love group IoS but know that I have pretty much no chance of ever acquiring it.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Zoban

Screw the shammies and the pallies and who ever else wants to whine about whatever. I mean hell do we whine and cry about every gawd damn spell and aa that they get ..

Penial and class envy is a cawk block in this game .. yes things need to be balanced but lets start making sure that they are balanced on fact not the sqweaky wheel way.

I still put an open challange to any and all non beastlords that state we arre over powered due to this or that to actualy go back to when we first came into being and LEVEL not PL a beastlord up through the changes we have gone through both good and bad .. (can't happen as time machines don't exist but you get the idea.)

The first Shammie that bitched about a group Kraggish spell for Beast I would say fine Shammies can have that onbe too since we did borrow it from them anyway and if they still complained Turn them a furry nutt to lick till my other one was blue with envy.

Murkk Dakruul

Got Trushar's Frost in barindu from an anuek overseer today.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Kensia_

I would like the Group IoS spell Changed to the equivelent to the Ranger heal. That would put us back on par with the rangers in terms of healing(which we were up until GoD came out). It would be useful but not overpowering

Rainor Wolfheart

Trushar's Frost drops off Chavoor the Trickster in Vxed.
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>

Howlena Damoon

Trushar's Frost off random named in Kod Taz
Howlena Damoon and Lunatic
Feral-LADY of 65 Gut-wrenching Howls
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=364009">Browse my Bags o' Beastie Bootie

Kaarraj

would have been a great spell if it was group celerity.  I HATE being the one doing hastes in an adventure or an expedition.  Long cast time and not a long duration.  Group haste would have been useful and not too overpowering
Kaarraj - 65 - Beastlord - Tarew Marr

Bearne

I would have thought that either group IoS or group Kragg would be relatively useless until I found myself on an Archmage kill in Air last week, and was the only BST or Shaman on the raid.  While it was time consuming, I wasn't permanently scarred in any way.

About the only thing I would really want at this point is an AE slow that is a little lower in % than the shaman version.  Or an upgrade to the lvl 62 heal.  And I can certainly live without either of those.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=492828">http://www.darke.net/journalpix/sigs/bearnefrost.jpg">
Feral Lord of http://p202.ezboard.com/bmithrilweb" target="_blank">Mithril Web - Lanys T'Vyl