Main Menu

Sonicwolf bane weapons

Started by Garinof, January 02, 2004, 03:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garinof

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not.

My RL girlfriend and I have started new Vah Shir beastlords on Tholuxe and we are doing things the 'old' way.  Making our own armor, food, quests.

But, more to the point, we are also starting the other Vah Shir classes next week so they can make the other parts of the SWB weapons.  We will be doing the Warr/Shaman first, then the Rogue/Bard.

We are expecting to have the classes ready to make all parts by the end of January.  We are going to use our main BLs for the hunting and the others will just collect the parts needed and do their respective quests with our main's help.

Will keep everyone updated on the progress.

Knitestorm Kindredsoul--lvl 22 bl--Tholuxe--Husband of Willosfire
Garinof--lvl 51 Primalist--Fennin--Retired

Sutal

Thats something I always wanted to do! Grats to you both for taking the plunge!
Sutal Bonehunter
Solusek Ro Feral Lord

shimruel

It's a lot of work doing it that way.  I thought about going that route myself, since I couldn't find anyone else that were able to help me with the other classes parts.

In the end I've put the quest on hold, simply because I'd rather get friends to level up Vah Shir alts and have them help, than spending all that time myself.

Good luck :)

Kivuli

Make sure you let me know in the table thread so I can add you and your alts.

Filudan

Pretty impressive task you are taking on.  Some of those quests are unsolved due to the fact I don't thiink anyone went to the trouble.  And you are doing it on Tholuxe.  I am on Tholuxe, cool.

Good luck.  Let me know if you need anything I am on a reasonable amount and if I find any items you are looking for I would be happy to donate them.
-Filudan
Filudan Beastlord on Tholuxe Paellls
Magelo- http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=893099&resize=true

Kinash

I am a lvl 63 BST on Tholuxe and have made several BST parts of the SWB but never got anyone to help me with the others. From what I am told, the SWB is one of the rarest items in the game... rarer than the BST epic. Before I die I want my SBW! It is embarrassing to be a lvl 63 "Khati Sha Apprentice"!!! I want to me a Journeyman or Hero!!!!  :D
Kinash Kattar
Level 66, Khati Sha Apprentice
Tholuxe Paells (Bertox)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=594639