Main Menu

IGE/Yantis

Started by Lorathir, February 28, 2004, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorathir

There's no real real subtance to this thread. I'm just intrigued to see who comes here and spouts off their virtues.

GET OVER IT MAN. This board was set up as an alternative place for Beastlords who didn't like what happened at the turn of this year. This is a free country we are living in and everyone has the right to believe in what they want. No amount of pissing and bitterness can change that.

DO NOT QUESTION my reasoning on why I don't like Yantis/IGE, I just don't, simple as that. Nobody has to defend their principles here, like I said before it's a free country, and choice is a personal thing, not something you use to pin someone up against the wall with. You don't like the split ? DON'T COME HERE IF IT'S BUGGING YOU.

For christ's sake man, get that rat out of your arse. If you can't do that and move on, then don't keep posting here. We're all done with this Yantis shit here.

Kash, I'm sorry. I'm sorry people have such long memories and I'm sorry this shit doesn't seem to be going away. But I don't like people coming here and pissing in my cornflakes every time the Yantis issue rears it's ugly head. I keep on seeing that same name over and over. We're nearly over it, but every so often I see snidey fucking remarks that once again prod at the wounds.

Kash, lock this thread if need be. It's probably best that way, I just needed to vent. I won't be replying to any other shit I see here, and I'm positive I'll see shit. If you feel the need to ban me Kash, it's ok m'friend.

Lorathir

Quote from: LorathirThere's no real real subtance to this thread. I'm just intrigued to see who comes here and spouts off their virtues.

GET OVER IT MAN. This board was set up as an alternative place for Beastlords who didn't like what happened at the turn of this year. This is a free country we are living in and everyone has the right to believe in what they want. No amount of pissing and bitterness can change that.

DO NOT QUESTION my reasoning on why I don't like Yantis/IGE, I just don't, simple as that. Nobody has to defend their principles here, like I said before it's a free country, and choice is a personal thing, not something you use to pin someone up against the wall with. You don't like the split ? DON'T COME HERE IF IT'S BUGGING YOU.

For christ's sake man, get that rat out of your arse. If you can't do that and move on, then don't keep posting here. We're all done with this Yantis shit here.

Kash, I'm sorry. I'm sorry people have such long memories and I'm sorry this shit doesn't seem to be going away. But I don't like people coming here and pissing in my cornflakes every time the Yantis issue rears it's ugly head. I keep on seeing that same poster's name over and over. We're nearly over it, but every so often I see snidey fucking remarks that once again prod at the wounds.

Kash, lock this thread if need be. It's probably best that way, I just needed to vent. I won't be replying to any other shit I see here, and I'm positive I'll see shit. If you feel the need to ban me Kash, it's ok m'friend.

Nusa

Learn to practice what you preach.

QuoteGET OVER IT MAN

Lorathir

I'll respond to your comment Nusa to clarify things.

I didn't pull that speech out of my arse just to incite matters. It was a result of the recent "WTF" thread and it's subsequent lockdown. I'm stopping short of pointing fingers at people. But I will defend the reasons on why this board exists, to the point of being banned, if need be. I won't just stand by and watch people belittle the reason why most of us 'live' here.

Drama queen, angry young man, sensationalist, whatever.

Jaeren

I wish everyone would just drop it. There are two boards. In the end, people have both options and we dont censor links to the other board.

You can't make everyone happy but dragging this up time and time again does nothing but fuel the bad feelings. Locking this thread and any others that popup about IGE or Yantis unless there is by some miracle a relevant topic that can be brought up that isn't just a hate fest that divides the beastlord community more.

Yantis & IGE exist, either deal with them or hate them or whatever you want. Just don't bring up stuff here that just rips the community apart.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)