Main Menu

Paludal from Level 6 (Perfect for ALTS)

Started by Gnarloth, March 07, 2004, 10:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnarloth

Most of us do some levelling in Paludal at one time or another. The bandit camps are almost a rite of passage nowadays, but most people don't usually get there until at least lev 16.

Another section of Paludal however is designed specifically for lower levels (level 6 and up). This area is just inside the Shadeweaver entrance. Follow the tunnel from the entrance until you get into the first cavern (aka playland). This area is filled with muck/mud diggers and small shrooms. Nothing will agro you here unless you attack it so medding is very safe.

Attacking the small shrooms is the safest option because they are not social (so wont gang up on you unlike the muck and mud diggers). The best part of this is at low levels, the xp bonus in Paludal is incredible! Levels 6-10 took me just under an hour (and I was going very slow... hardly pushing myself).

I will say however, that if you are a new player, you should stay away from this zone at these levels. Because the xp is so fast, you will level up in no time, BUT, you will miss some vital lessons along the way. You will get more long term benefit learning to play your character in slower XP zones, where you can develop yours and your characters skills. For those of us who have been with the game a while though, this is the perfect place to level up an alt quickly.

Anyway, hope this helps some of you out!

62.10 Iksar Beastlord on Prexus
Xanthic