Main Menu

PowerLeveling is ruining the game.

Started by mac173, March 17, 2004, 02:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evanus

Well, i am probably ruining this server by saying so. but on Nameless where i just started. i havent had a single problem with plevelers, twinks, or anything at all, and there are always plenty of people looking to group. in every zone i go to with the intnetion of soloing a bit. i always wind up with a full group. its nice... almost as nice as it used to be pre-bazaar.[/url][/list][/list][/code][/quote]
Grandmaster Fletcher Evanus Bladestorm  / Pathfinder / Vallon Zek

Bloodrawr Battleclaws / Feral Lord-in-training / The Nameless

Don't hold in your farts, because then they travel up to your brain.....and THAT'S where all your crappy ideas come from. :O

Tingar

I play on FV and have found that the people are extremly friendly.  Additionally, when I give a drive by buff or some tattered armor to a newbie, I get alot of thanks.  I think the special rules tend to promote true newbies.

Evanus

/agree FV rules promote newbs, but i cant play on a server with just one char.. i am a reroller. a casual player and if i get tired of playing one i want a second and third to fall back on...   :(  :?

Don't hold in your farts, because then they travel up to your brain.....and THAT'S where all your crappy ideas come from. :O

danaconda

That's the fun of it! The character on FV would be the fall back character. No reason you can't have two or three others on a different account. You just can't twink this character. (Although, if you go to the low level hunting section I have a post there on how to make some very good cash for a starting character, works very well on FV server. Link to that post is here). In that guide there are two easy quests that a low level can do. I think I did quite a good job on it.  8)

I think having all items droppable and trivial loot code on everything is a very fun way to play. Only problem is I don't really feel like starting over, so my play time there won't be so great.
Dedlee Beatdown retired
Troll Beastlord of Lanys T'Vyl
(moved onto WoW - Mannoroth server, same name)

Evanus

yeah. i have an ebook with ways to make over 1K an hour at level 5. im not worried about that lol. I might start on FV later.. but my current server is very nice for me conisdering all ive ever known is PvP. and i would like to concentrate on my new Beastlord. just got dual wield on him and things r getting very exciting. also theres still my necro i love to play on vallon, so i have plenty of ooptions to keep me going for at least the next 6 months or so. but thanks for the link and the info. if i decide to play on FV, it will become very useful. :D

Panthur

I recently plved a druid on a 2nd account to counterpart my lv 70 bst. Usualy, i would be the only one in the zones was plving in. But at the young lvs when i went to PC or Splitpaw, sometimes there would be others there plving or just doing normal exp by themselves. I would always offer them buffs from both bst and druid, and if there was room, even invite their entire group to my fray. I had no need of loot. Told them to help themselves and they gladly shared amonst themselves as i remember when i was a starting bst how hard it was to get any little bit of cash for spells and armors.

If theres simply not enough room for me to exp my druid, i move to another area out of other groups ways.

Needless to say, druid is 65 now (thx xarrais--monk/shm 2boxer friend was farming in poh and let my druid mooch) and all her skills are cought up except divination (39!) heheh.