Main Menu

Go Panthers!

Started by Kivuli, January 02, 2004, 09:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kivuli

Gekis

lol if you say so... philly is going this year.. and maybe the other underdog, but please someone knock Seattle out of it....

Murkk Dakruul

Go Steelers!

......damnit

I'm rooting for GB now based only on the fact that Favre is the stud of studs.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

zrais

QuoteFavre is the stud of studs.

3 Cheers to that.

Go Green Bay

Lizsolo

Born in Milwaukee.  I <3 Favre!

:D

/rawr!!!!
Lizsolo - Barbie Beastlord and her dog Poochie
Rodcet Nife

Rellix

the skins can still make it to the playoffs...

Kivuli

Panthers 29, Dallas 10.

/cheer

Merescata

Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Thrashum Gud

My prediction is the Packers vs Colts in the Superbowl and it'll be the colts by 3.

Make note and place your bets accordingly.   :lol:

Merescata

Quote from: Thrashum GudMy prediction is the Packers vs Colts in the Superbowl and it'll be the colts by 3.

Make note and place your bets accordingly.   :lol:

What's the over/under??  :p
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Lithale

Patriots gonna do it.  :wink:

Sorien

Quote from: Gekislol if you say so... philly is going this year.. and maybe the other underdog, but please someone knock Seattle out of it....

LOL at Gekis.  Philly has had their chances time and time again.  History has proven that they choke choke choke  Hehe

Just look at their fingers and voilla *** NO RING!!!!  

Really though, I actually used to like them, but the Philly fans at work with all of their taunting and such have soiled the Philly Eagles name for me.

***EDIT***

You gotta give to them though.  I absolutely loved the time when they went to the Redskins home field last year and not only beat the teams arse, but the philly fans beat the redskin fans arse as well.  LOLLOLLOL  HOW FUNNY IS THAT!!

Thrashum Gud

QuoteWhat's the over/under??

Packers vs Colts in the Bowl, Colts by 3.  You don't need an over/under, I just gave you dead on.   :D [/code]

Murkk Dakruul

I'll agree, Colts vs. GB in the superbowl. Although out of the AFC I am definatly going for the Tennessee Mcnair's..err Titans, because Steve "one-man-team" Mcnair is the other stud of studs.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

sarkoril

Panthers vs Colts

That's my prediction anyways.
Sarkoril Snakehead
65 Iksar Beastlord
Tarew Marr
------------------------
Give me enough medals and I'll win any war.
Napolean Bonaparte