Main Menu

The good The bad and the Ugly

Started by kattana, March 18, 2004, 07:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kattana

What is the best worst and wierdest place you have hunted to get to your 49 kitty, wolf, croc ectt..

My most Favorite place is stll: Unrest
Worst Place I found that I hated: BB ( to much traffic and KS)
The wierdest place I have setted up camp:

The quenoys sewers to me is still the ugliest and wierdest place I have ever hunted in.  The exp was slow to me and I kept getting lost. I couldn't image why people would camp down there.  :roll:

NoxCruor

Most favorite place:  Crystal Caverns - I love Velious and Kunark
Worst place:  PoP
Wierdest place:  I'll get back to you on that.
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Gharrik

Favorite:  Kaesora
Most Hated:  Dreadlands
Wierdest:  Flying Monkies in WL[/b]

zurdo

Worst Place I've ever hunted   SOL B
Best Place I've evre hunted     SOL B

Weirdest place hum either Velks lab or Velksar.  Velks lab because of the ice geography , Velksar because the armor dog mobs are so wierd,, tuff choice.

Why is SOL the best and worst? Because I was a druid, (im going make a bst just studying from you guys right now first) and .. as a druid I was the healer for my 2 friends, and those kobalds SPANKED MY BUTTT every day.  Every day, it was terrible.  Thats why it was the worst.

How can it be te best? Because my friends told me I would look back at that point in the game... later on and say it was the best time I had. Fighting thru that underground hole with them , finally getting good at it. Yep it was something.

<sigh> I miss my friends now tho. One quit, and the other plays just every now and then now.

Shouts out to Cbee ... the best warrior I ever saw on Drinal even if he never past 65.  Levels don't always mean your good, just means you played longer. 

Shouts out to Chotur, Best ranger on Drinal even if she makes the worst trains ever   :evil: :-D.