Main Menu

The Metal Beastlord

Started by Khatishaa, January 02, 2004, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

I doubt it, just use the NPC graphic glitch. For example the spectre illusion quest requires getting a full suit of armour which is plate graphic, can just get that stuff and equip it, use pact and swap in your normal gear then drop pact or put on a PC illusion and you'll be wearing plate, silk, chain or whatever.

kharthai

Aye, what Maylian said.  Doesn't work for sword/shield of course.

Catnip_Inny

easiest way of doing this is buying baz gear or is the best look from efreeti gear?

Maylian

If you can find baz gear for all slots do that, some of the efreeti drops are semi rare i.e. golden efreeti boots are plate look.

Umlat

With Underfoot gear having some different options for plate chain and even a robe BSTs can use, there might just be a way to pull off everything from looking naked for most races to full plate. Iksar with the robes of mulberry essence can probably do a real good job posing as a monk, especially if they have taken a nap  :wink:

Khauruk

It's not a metal thing, but no robe graphics for ogre pisses me off daily.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Zunar

Quote from: Khauruk on May 30, 2010, 03:38:05 AM
It's not a metal thing, but no robe graphics for ogre pisses me off daily.

Same goes for Vah Shir..

Eatmice

speaking of metal beastlord....anyone know the lists of all/all robes for silk beastlord? aka with lizard illu and whatnot.

Inphared

Guardian Robe <-- Only one you'll ever need.

Aged Robe of the Azure Sky <-- Okay-ish

Everything else is trash.

Eatmice

Zunar

Brane

Quote from: Zunar on July 23, 2010, 04:00:56 PM
I just use Shainai's Nightie

QuoteYou beat up a little girl for this
;)

nedoirah

The new Thulian Linked armor and the Terror Infused armor gives a plate and chain look respectively.