Main Menu

3/23/04 patch and time VZ

Started by Tailchaser, March 24, 2004, 10:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aexx

As shenker said, these have been on test for a while.. It seems that they are working to fix the issue cuz the rules of collisions have been changing over the past couple weeks.. The walls have gone from non existent to partial resistance and now they are acting like Velcro.

It has become quite a trying time on test.  Lots of toons quitting as shenker said.  I do believe that these problems going live will put pressure on the devs.  

I for one am optimistic and have faith in the devs.. however my patience is growing thin.  Tho it will take more than funky collision engine to make me quit.

Gospodar

Didnt have any problems with wall on Saryrn/Cazic.... Had Quarm warp into the celing once becoming untargetable tho so had to AE tlc out and retry  :?  On the other hand I think damn Vallon is damn trekkie considering all the warping hes doing for us!
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Apawsia

Heard a time guild on my server went to kill Emp for fun. Everything is fine until Emp knocked the MT through the wall to basement, then followed and smashed him to pieces before warping back to Emp room and wip the rest of the raid.

This happened on 5th April 04, so don't think the wall problem is completely fixed.