Main Menu

New Beastlord

Started by Timil, January 02, 2004, 11:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timil

I want to thank those that answered with the best places to solo for a level 12 beastlord who didn't want to go to Paludal.  I don't remember who answered but I was told to go to Kurn's Tower.  I spent some time there yesterday soloing and achieved level 17 and dual wield.  Thank you again.     :D
Timil Deepson
42 Troll Beastlord and Gomek the Gator
Nolumus Mori

rorith

Well, I wasn't one of them, but let me congratulate you on your new levels! Beastlords are truly one of the most enjoyable classes to play, and I've never regretted starting mine. If you're on Prexus, look up Rorith Adeimond. I'll help you out if I can, though I'm in the middle of my epic, so I may be busy.

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Jaeren

Another zone you could probably go to now would be Lake of Ill Omen. I went there around that level with my 2nd incarnation of my bard (i've been on 3 servers throughout my eq time and started a bard on each one ;) and beat up stuff fairly well. I would expect that a beastlord with todays equipment that can be found cheap would do quite well. Now the one benefit or downside (depending on how you look at it) is that (at least on tribunal and morell thule) LOIO is quite empty nowadays so you could have a lot of mobs to yourself. If you get the courier around the windmill to drop his ring, you could make some pretty good pp as well in bazaar to bards that need a good way to break charm for their swarm kiting, but it's a very rare drop so dont ocunt on it ;)

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Ukator Iceblood

As a Troll you can spend the next few levels in the Overthere and Warsilks Woods. Good luck and have fun :)
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Timil

Thank you for even more good suggestions.  LoIO is always empty on E'ci now (at least the last time my main (65 ranger) ran through there it was) and I prefer to fight alone.  At least until I know how to play a beastlord better.

I think when Kurn's runs dry I'll switch to LoIO and then to LDoN.

Thanks again.  I love this site and the community here.  You're all very helpful.
Timil Deepson
42 Troll Beastlord and Gomek the Gator
Nolumus Mori

JillieMT

Well done! Yes, hitting 15 is such a HUGE jump for a young beastlord, its all fun from there  :P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

soss

Welcome Timil, thanks for taking the time to come by, we're just forming a new community, hang with us.
68 Ogre Feral Lord