Main Menu

Why is it small?

Started by Bloodfire Soulburn, April 02, 2004, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodfire Soulburn

Ok im a 56 and i see level 50 beastlords the kittys and such and they are 5 to 6 levels under me yet! there pet is 6 times my pets size this sucks why are all the other pets so huge and the ikkys pets so small? it's because im green isnt' it?  :shock:

Bryc

it's very simple.

Iksar Warders are small because we have less to prove.

/nod

Seriously tho, I think our pets are the perfect size, neither too big (Tigers/Wolves) or too small (gators). A huge pet is nothing but a hassle once the novelty wears off.
Bryc ~ 65 Feral Lord of Fennin Ro
Barid ~ 59 Templar
Bric ~ 60 Heirophant (ret.)

Mandrokamma

Ours used to be fairly large, but the patch that made Vah Shir and Barbarian pets only shrinkable once and still just plain too big changed our pets too.  It made ours tiny for some reason.  It's really a plus though.  The 64 pet is the same size as a shrunk Vah Shir or Barbarian pet, and 2 shrinks make it perfect at raids.

I do wish I had at least seen them at their true size before the patch though.  Iksar beastlords are rare on my server, and I never saw a full sized 64 Iksar warder when I was levelling.  I was 53 when the patch happened, and my 49 pet used to be be bigger than my 64 pet is now.  Ah well, it's still better in the long run.  And we'll never get /tells at raids to shrink our pet.  /chuckle  :D
Mandrokamma Ambrosious
75 Iksar Arch Animist
Scarlet Phoenix
The Rathe

BloodCelt

Quote from: MandrokammaIksar beastlords are rare on my server

Try playing after midnight.  You can't take three steps it seems without tripping over iksar beastlords.  I'd say the late night beastlord crowd is about dead even with the Vah Shir in numbers.  At least in the zones I frequent.

BC
[FONT COLOR=yellow]
Ironcelt McClain - Feral Lord - <The Mercenary Syndicate> The Rathe Server

Hrann

QuoteWhy is it small?
Where's jowaa when you need him?

mac173

Quoteit's because im green isnt' it?

YES!