Main Menu

Sol Ro's Tower: Zoning into Sol Ro's Room

Started by Ukator Iceblood, April 02, 2004, 09:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukator Iceblood

Can you 85% into this? Or do I need to have all 5 mini flags?
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Vahaus Warder

Murkk Dakruul

You can, it gets bugged really easily tho, from what I remember.

Pretty sure you can sploit the hell out of it too, they should fix it.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Sempai

Has been a while since we did this, but as of our last attempt you could still 85% into his room, even if they are lacking flag for the zone.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Zeone

From what i remember if you are sol ro flagged but not chanber flagged they raid you into the chamber and you can just drop raid with no issues. Since it is with in sol ro and you are sol ro flagged the 85% rule dosnt really apply. Now if you not flagged for sol ro then you would have to stay with in the 85% rule. All in all if your guild is sol ro flagged you only need to have 32 chamber flagged people to get your whole guild into the chamber.

Mindlet

Yes thats what we do. You fight to the portal outside sol ros room. Then have the raid completly disbanded. If people are not flagged for the zone they camp in and out so they don't get zone kicked. Have everyone thats flagged for his room form a raid and zone up and clear the 2 guards at the zone. Make sure 1 leader stays behind. After they are clear the leader invites 1 and only 1 person thats not room flagged. That person then clicks up and then raiddisbands. Follow this for everyone thats not flagged for his room. Again the people that are not zone flagged need to camp in and out until the whole raid is up.  Once everyone is in his room you can then invite them all back into the raid.

Apawsia

Our guild usually decession a CoS rog out to invite piggies into chamber after the first 2 guards have been cleared.

JillieMT

Quote from: MindletYes thats what we do. You fight to the portal outside sol ros room. Then have the raid completly disbanded. If people are not flagged for the zone they camp in and out so they don't get zone kicked. Have everyone thats flagged for his room form a raid and zone up and clear the 2 guards at the zone. Make sure 1 leader stays behind. After they are clear the leader invites 1 and only 1 person thats not room flagged. That person then clicks up and then raiddisbands. Follow this for everyone thats not flagged for his room. Again the people that are not zone flagged need to camp in and out until the whole raid is up.  Once everyone is in his room you can then invite them all back into the raid.

Yep, I've been taken along this exact way myself recently. :)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Catgal

Chamber can be 85%'ed. Look at my magelo. I have nothing but Sol Ro =P.

Toln

According to a few in my guild, if you get "Willed into" Solusek Ro's room and kill him, and have all flags for the other 3 elemental planes, that's all you need to get access to fire.

Don't have to kill any of the 5 minis if you get willed into his chamber and get the flag in order to get PoFire access.

Tardar

Remember, Sol Ro's room is not a different zone, like HoHB is.  So you can 85% into the zone, and then 1 by 1 raid in as many as you want to Sol Ro's room.  Once someone is raided into Sol Ro's room, since it's in the same zone, he can drop the raid, and not get the 3 min warning, unless they were raided into the zone.  We recently hit Sol Ro, with a total of about 27 peeps flagged for his room.  Took us a while to set up, but we got everyone in np.

Mindlet

Interesting. Is Sol Ro chamber different to zones? You normally can't 85% in until you have 32.

Grotch

You need 32 people flagged for Sol Ro zone, but you don't need 32 people flagged for Sol Ro's chamber itself.

Grotch

Eatbugs

QuoteAfter they are clear the leader invites 1 and only 1 person thats not room flagged. That person then clicks up and then raiddisbands. Follow this for everyone thats not flagged for his room.

This works for a while, and then stops working for some reason.  If you have a ton of people to gimp in (most open raids do) you'll often need to reform the raid three or four times to get them all.

It's the most irritating part of doing Sol Ro. (The gimping takes half an hour minimum, the actual encounter lasts maybe two minutes.  If that.)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal