Main Menu

Cookie not working?

Started by BarbBST, April 21, 2004, 01:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbBST

I need to re-login here everytime I come, even though I keep clicking the "remember my login" option.  :roll:

I do not have such problem with other forums, anyone encounter similar problem?

PS: My cookie option is on.

Sabertueth

I've been having the same problem for a few days myself.  If anyone has any ideas as to why or how to fix it, it would be appreciated.
Venerable Sabertueth
Vah Shir Feral Lord of the Seventh Hammer
and his dog dog...Steve-Dave....sick'em Steve-Dave
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=879509>What makes those corpse runs worth while

Shere Khaan

Murkk Dakruul

Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Otuol

Well, I don't usually use cookies as I have a program that flils in stuff for me, but has anyone actually looked at the cookie in their cookies folder?  If this many people are having the same issue it sounds like a problem with the website or the cokie itself. Maybe the cookie is set too low for days, hours, or whatever.  I'm not an expert by any means on that stuff since I'm more a network guy than programmer, but it sounds logical enough.