Main Menu

2-boxing beasts

Started by avsfanboi, May 12, 2004, 04:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avsfanboi

I have a time/god geared beast  and I normally 2-box with my cleric,necro or mage(depending on my mood). My friend quit a few weeks ago and gave me his account. He beast is also time geared....

So my question is....Has anybody ever 2-boxed 2 beastlords? I have a pretty good idea on how to set it up. I am looking for pointers and maybe some info from experences with this set up.

I know some might say 3-box. I would however, I only have 1 computer. I have tried 3 boxing on 1 computer before but it lagged like a mofo. I only have 512 ram, would this make a difference in trying to 3-box?

Thanks (Great Site)

Tastian

EQPN  -  EQ play nice might help with the 3-box thing on one comp.  512 is still kinda low, but not certain.  

Two beastlords is actually a fun duo.  Taking 2 beasts up to stormriders in BoT is so fun,  the pets proc like mad and you just mow through them.  I personally have a blast with clr/bst, but bst + anything can duo hehe.  Might be a nice change of pace for you since you mention you also like doing mage and stuff when you feel like it.