Main Menu

Echo Caverns?

Started by GurBur, January 03, 2004, 04:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GurBur

Could 23 beast lord solo in there anywhere?

Jaeren

You might be able to do the needlites, been a while since I was there so can't remember how hard they'd be at that level.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Hereki

Yes, 22 pet can take them on.  It's slow for the first couple of levels until you get a bit tougher, but by 24 you can cruise through the full spawn and take the queen if you have to.

Sorien

For those of you that have neglected your defensive skills, this is the place to be.  Tank with your Warder.  These little creatures hit alot, but don't hit for very much.  Just make sure to keep running through the hallway's where those little plants on the walls are until you get to the needlite's cave.  I accidentally found that out the hard way at 25.  Got out finally with 2% health left.  You should have no problem if you don't stop in a hallway with them in there.

Juvaris

Yea those bugs are the best place for any class to reaise defensive skills, as they hit for like 15-25 but every 0.5 seconds it seems.  Echo isnt a bad spot after Paludal Caverns but some other places like unrest come to mind as perhaps a tad better.
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

Hereki

Unrest, Upper Guk and SolA are all appropriate for 24-30, have soft hitting mobs and give great exp per mob.  I use Echo for training defense on all my casters, the difference it makes to their AC is enormous.

For groupers, High Keep is probably the most likely place to find a group after Paludal.  Otherwise, you can solo Osargen in the prison there while waiting for a group.