Main Menu

What if you went to the doctor with a stomachache...

Started by Bengali, June 30, 2004, 08:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bengali

Yeah, I'm mostly talking about other class boards and such.  The threads where SOE actually *asks* to list our concerns (big or small, they just asked us to say what we were interested in) that end up being mega-derailed because of cross-linking and massive overreacting are annoying.  Sometimes people come here and do the same thing, but it's not nearly as frequent.

I was just venting a little bit. :)
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kashmiir Battlekat

This post is not exactly a 'rant' but it does fall along them lines. Im moving it there.

Please dont be offended.

Eatbugs

Oh.  Uhh, yeah - the SOE class boards are a snakepit.  Unfortunately, you're not going to get too many rational responses to suggestions there.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Bengali

No offense taken.  I almost suggested moving it there myself. :)

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Aneya

I rarely post to the SOE boards namely because the signal to noise ratio is abysmaly low. But when I want a good laugth I read some of the class balance request from other classes. I found the Shaman and Druid request  or Rez spells particularly absurd.

If I wanted a real conversation related to shaman's affairs I'd go to Interealms.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Bengali

I don't go there much, but Ashlanne asked for feedback on bst issues so I wanted to post something.   Then people come out of the woodwork to tell me I am out of my mind for posting because beastlords are the most balanced class in the game and are more powerful than shamans and shamans are quitting so they need more attention blahblahblah.

cougerofeq

I kinda see your point. Often I see people say, we are pretty well off.. lets not ask for more because we might get nerfed. Or, we dont want to ask for that and get the mages all mad and screaming for nerfs on us.

I worry that the opposite will happen - we dont complain(while every other class does) and so we are more likely to get nerfed.

The best situation is most likely to be in the middle with our content as a class, instead of one extreme or the other.

shenker

The SOE boards are too full of idiots plain and simple.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

The Kittenpeeler

Heh, your anaolgy is lost on me. if I have a stomachache, I either eat something or chug some pepto, boom, fixes me right up.

I have a $217 bill for a doctor to take 15 minutes to poke my arm and tell me I have tendonitis, I sure as hell don't have that money to toss around over indigestion

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=872119">http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Kittenpeeler/Sarthasig.jpg>

Phanq

Quote from: JunaruAnd also if someone in the doctors office told me I shouldn't even bother the doctor with my problems I would suggest the doctor take them 1st for their broken neck.  :P

ok, that was funny.
Phanq - 51st Season - Beastlord - The Rathe server

VoS Jamond

QuoteA) Ask your shadowknight pals (high end) how many GoD pick up groups they get, or how many groups period. Yes, we have a few problems but not nearly as many as others.

This makes no sense seeing as though GoD was developed for level 70, time geared players.  If an SK was level 70 with time gear, he could tank just fine in GoD.  But since we are where we are, we are forced to only suffice with the warriors, due to their higher HPs, defensive AAs, and combat abilities.
~Jamond~

Level 70 Barbarian Beastlord

*Veil of Shadows*

*Luclin Server*

kegulik

Quote from: The KittenpeelerHeh, your anaolgy is lost on me. if I have a stomachache, I either eat something or chug some pepto, boom, fixes me right up.

I have a $217 bill for a doctor to take 15 minutes to poke my arm and tell me I have tendonitis, I sure as hell don't have that money to toss around over indigestion

Heh, I've had achilles tendonitis.  I'd rather pay the money and get some advice, then do nothing and endure the pain.
Kegulik

kegulik

...and no edit button.  Same thing goes for stress fractures.  And I've also had tendonitis on the fingers of my left hand.  Man, the bill is so worth it, given the alternative.
Kegulik