Main Menu

Something I would like address is...

Started by Naib, July 08, 2004, 02:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naib

clicking off pet buffs. As of right now, you can't and I hate it when someone puts a buff on my pet that I can't take off without casting a dispell on it just so I can put my own spell on it. Thanks.
Adding space to the pet buff window would be nice as well, so you could see all of the buffs.

Gnarloth

Quote from: NaibAdding space to the pet buff window would be nice as well, so you could see all of the buffs.

The pet window can be expanded/shrunk as needed. Just hover the mouse over the edge, hold the mouse button down and drag. You can then make it as big as you want and see all the buffs your pet has. (Assuming of course that you are using the default UI and not a custom jobbie).

62.10 Iksar Beastlord on Prexus
Xanthic

JillieMT

Well the clicking off is not a bad idea.

As far as space: The window is resizeable, isn't it? I'm pretty sure... Maybe...
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Tastian

Yeah the issue of clicking off buffs has been brought up in the other thread and will be passed along.  Also the window is expandable and you can have it stretched out to show all buffs on the pet.

Khayden

I agree on being able to click off buffs.

Also, it would be nice if the pet buff window worked in the same way as our own.  At the moment if a pet buff fades, the others all appear to shift up a slot.  In reality they don't - rebuffing will shift them back.  This makes preparing for dispell fights a bit of a pain, so could we have the "empty" slots remain shown as in the PC buff window?

Khayden
Khayden
75 Barbarian Wildcaller of Mithaniel Marr
Bertoxxulous

Naib

my pet window will not resize. Maybe you all have custome UI's?

Grymlok

With the default ui, try to resize the box from the right hand side.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Naib