Main Menu

I freakin hate shaman

Started by Rellix, January 04, 2004, 12:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rellix

zrais

Cant agree with that.

I have duoed with a shammy from lvl 10 or so to now 56.

when ever we couldnt get a group it was the 2 of us, we RL friends so makes it easy.  

But anyway, shammy+Bst= mucho power

Borenu

I love my Shaman buddies .... I seem to rock with em )
Borenu Olaf-63-Beastlord-Tallon Zek

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: RellixWho else?

HA HA! Rellix joo iz funny :)

Rellix

bah you guys don't get it.. i am a freakin shaman :(((((((((((((((

Adrie

nope i personally love shamans, if you ever have to be the main slower in a time phase you'd realize just how painful it is without them.

bugman

i used to hate shaman. then a few days ago we had like 40 something people heading to tallon zek and i was asked to buff the entire lot.... luckily i was able to flat out refuse long enough for a shaman to join us just in time for the actual fight. the best part was telling people i never bought sta buff because im an ogre and was max sta at like level 32 (which isnt true but they dont know that, being big and ogrely as i am and all). it was potentially pure hell!

so.... im sorry shamans, you are great, pls buff me and everybody else, and dont complain that i land slow on raid targets faster then you~
~Bugman - Venril Sathir

Eatbugs

I hate playing my Shaman alt.  It usually takes me about an hour of buff timing, canni-dancing and watching other people melee to make me swear not to play the class again for another week. :P
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Shipwreck

I now hate shaman.  After having played one for 2 years i'm so sick of the class it's not even funny.  It's probably the one class that's so far behind the times it's insane.  When kunark came out they were gods, now they are pathetic buff whores.  Like someone else said, i got so freaking tired of sitting on my ass buffing everyone else so THEY could fight while i got to just watch because my DOT's were frigging useless in a exp group and my nukes were just stupidly mana innefecient.  

Let's not even talk about being a guilded shaman.  If you aren't the highest level one and the most active your role on raids in hilariously boring.  Yeah, i hate shaman, that's why i now play a beastlord as there's no way i could live without being able to cast sow and druids are shit and rangers are shittier so that leaves beastlord.

Ghoat

<3 my shaman

H8 shaman named Rellix ;)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Atropine_BB

I hate Rellix and all Shaman.  Screw you guys in the most uncomfortable place.

hehe just kidding... but that is about the best answer I can give to a question like that.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

Finamdar WS

Personally, I love havng a shaman in the group. Slows are great. Buffs are great, Heals are good. Shaman are always welcome with me.
Lord Finamdar Tundrawolf
Feral Lord
Lanys T`Vyl

Tailzin

My old main was a shaman, 65 with 30ish AA's - and going on LFG time, I found that shammies are one of the most desireable classes in the game for the reasons that Finamdar ^^ rightly points out :)

- Best slow in the game
- Best set of stat buffs in the game
- A very acceptable haste (Swift Like the Wind)
- An uber atk buff (Ferine Avatar)

...the list undoubtedly goes on, some great AA's to aim for as well.

But yes, made a beastlord - and I have to admit, I prefer the hack n slash side of things at the same time as retaining some of the old spells...at least I can solo much more effectively now ;)

Still, if a good shaman is in your group...it will flow without any hassles, me <3 shammies too :P
Tailzin
65 Feral Lord
## Venril Sathir ##

bugman

shaman can slow time though...

(anyone else read that hillarious post?)
~Bugman - Venril Sathir

Rustycat

I group with a shaman that put the Hard in hardcore! He is the Best freaking puller in LDON I have ever grouped with...BAR none.  When we zone into an adventrue he runs off while we are still making pets and buffing them....pulls 5 mobs slows them all and parks them in a sweet little line for us to kill off one at a time. We clear half the zone from the first couple big rooms. There will always be 1 to 3 slowed and parked mobs in the room at all times. It is great as it is absolute none stop paws on mobs. Does he kill us off sometimes ...oh yes but wow when the groove is on and the magic flowing it is ballet of carnage!!!

Rusty
Elder Rustycat
Solusek Ro