Main Menu

Pet messages

Started by Khayden, July 11, 2004, 01:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khayden

Pet commands generate lots of spam.

For some reason /pet attack is in a tell, but /pet back off and /pet hold are in say.  These are actually fake tells and says too, in terms of filters I think they come out under "other".  Apart from the one you get when you unsuspend, which is a real tell and obeys the tell filter.

Can we have:

- a filter added to allow pet messages from your own pet to be put in different windows
- a filter added to allow pet messages from other pets to be put in different windows
- a global toggle to disable them completely just the same as channels so I can tell people complaining to STFU

It's a problem when you don't have pet hold, the spam drives people mad. It's a minor problem once you get pet hold since you see like 6 or 7 pet classes pet hold just before a mob is pulled.

Not really a priority but would be helpful IMO.

Khayden
Khayden
75 Barbarian Wildcaller of Mithaniel Marr
Bertoxxulous

Liga

Not to mention the messages saying,

Your pet's Chorus of Marr has worn off.
Your pet's Psalm of Veeshan has worn off.
Your pet's Echo of the Trusik has worn off.

Every 9 seconds...

Liga

And speaking of spam...

The magus spam is just down right stupid.  It should be a tell like any other NPC we encounter in the game.

JillieMT

Yes!

And I would add... a filter to filter out the pet casting message. I want to keep NPC casting messages, so I know when to bash, but I would like to be able to shut off the pet's.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio