Main Menu

Looking for......

Started by Amirath, July 12, 2004, 05:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amirath

I will prolly get flamed for asking but....could you guys give me a PL guide for a iksar beastlord?  I will be using a druid.  I am looking to catch up to my RL buddies in their Mid 50's or so.  None of the guys play a class that can PL effectively either which stinks.

Thanks tons

Amirath

Chakkorisi

Generally speaking, we are a rather mellow and quite helpful bunch.  Not alot of flaming goes on here   :)

To address your question, I have not seen a "PL guide," per say, but I would suggest looking in each of the sections for the levels.  Each of these sections give a informative look at zones that can be used for leveling.

If you are getting the assistance of a higher level character, then skew your zone.  In other words, if you are 35 and getting PL'ed by a 65 druid, look in the next high level category.

Just my humble 2 cp

Chakk

Taiglin

I would look in the multi-boxing forum. There are a few threads in there that get into PLing a bit.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Tastian

5-20 -  PC
20-30 -  Sol A
30-60 -  Sol B

Beastlord tanks, cast DS (smaller one at first, larger one once mobs don't buy it in 3 hits), train yourself as needed, druid snares runners (like sol A/B) and heals as needed.  

There are atleast a few thousand variations to this and most are better.  If you just can't find any zones to hunt or think of a different order though, this will work hehe.  I mean just look at where you leveled up before and go "was that good exp", "could I do that with a druid standing over me" lol.  If you haven't leveled up then look in the hunting forum and see where others have.  It's really easy and some spots will vary by server based upon being camped.

Mindlet

Going beyond 50 in SolB would be too slow. Better to go somewhere like Sebilis.