Started by Tastian, July 14, 2004, 06:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylaz

Here is my ordered and modified list:

1. Increased skill cap on weapon skills

2. Aggro issues

3. Click off pet buffs

4. Add an AA that allows a suspended minion to zone

5. Beastial aligment: Lower recast time of level 2 and 3 (suggestion: 36 minutes, 18 minutes)

6. Improved pet heals: A new Heal over Time Spell similar to shaman but Pet only

7. A new Heal over Time Spell for PC

8. Allow Hobble of spirits, to stack with ALL pet proc buffs

9. Add Beastlord only weapons

10. Add an AA that gives an extra attack with 2HB weapons
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:lizĀ·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

jitathab

Yes for 1h pierce and 1hb - to keep feral nature of close fighting as opposed to sophisticated technique of a 2 hander.

2. Aggro issues

In principal agro reduction is fine HOWEVER I am against most of the already suggested solutions for lowering agro on the dot itself - see the other thread, and in favour of a jolt or any other agro reduction spell or AA or component added to something. We do have a mini def skill as well, 1 of only 3 classes so can soak up a few hits better than most.

3. Add Beastlord only weapons

No - because I hate it when Pally only weapons drop (which theres many) and always end up rotting) What a waste on raid loot.
Suggested Replacement - Warder Pact - When I cast Fero on me lands on Warder too - this will go a little way to keeping warders alive on raids with massive AE's. Alternatively a + xx all resists AA for pet.

4. Improve pet speed so they can keep up

If pathing improved in certain zones it wouldnt be such an issue, perhaps a low cost AA or disc for summon companion instead. This is not that big an issue.

5. Add an AA that allows a suspended minion to zone

Yes definetly keep - always make 2 pets for raiding, one as backup so current solution much better than before but stops short. Make it suspend minion 3. btw grateful for the change to allow zoning again. Even would suggest suspend 4 - Store a pet while you log! We are not efficient when we log back in due to raid agro and at a disadvantage compared to all casters, priests and mellee. Also not everyone has ADSL and some have to relog every couple hours to reset internet con, maybe with the No Dropness of the warder this can be done.

6. Improve warders similar to what mage's received

No need give is one other element based nukes instead, or if no nukes give us Warder Fetch - warder can do CR's for us. (unique class ability!) Lore is warders stay at masters bodies for some time on thier death - why not just get them to drag to you as well.

7. Add an AA that gives an extra attack with 2HB weapons

No just give us back DW instead and leave 2HB for the monks. see 1.

8. Improved pet heals

Yes current is way to slow.

9. Allow Hobble of spirits, to stack with ALL pet proc buffs

Yes its pretty useless without, increase AA cost if needed.

10. Allow the Feral swipe AA to work in PvP and it doesn't offer any advantages

Dont do PVP so cant comment.

kitanababe

I think click off pet buffs should be somewhere on the list. With hobble not stacking having to dispell is just rediculous, especially since pets zone now.

Yllandra

1. Increased skill cap on weapon skills - *shrugs* would be nice for 2hb at least, imo. hehe. Could drop lower on the list.

2. Aggro issues - I don't generally have much of a problem with this... then again, i'm either tanking, or grouped with a knight.

3. Add Beastlord only weapons - would be nice, but as many have said, the Knight weapons kinda show differently. Maybe, make some mnk/bst that are highly weighted to beast, yet are still not bad for a monk. (High wis/mana, or FT or somethin'.. I dunno)

4. Improve pet speed so they can keep up. Would be nice. SoW and Shrew help =p

5. Add an AA that allows a suspended minion to zone. We have zoning pets at least... be happy (for now! =p)

6. Improve warders similar to what mage?s received. Change this a bit. not "similar to what mages recieved". Our pets are nice as is... but maybe give our warders 1/3 of the upgrades that the mages pets recieved? if not, what we have, is better than nothing =p

7. Add an AA that gives an extra attack with 2HB weapons - I also favor the general DPS increase ideas.

8. Improved pet heals - I've got a few thoughts on this.
  #1... give us a quicker heal that heals for 2100.
  #2... increase our current one to heal 7kish hps. I know we're not clerics. but jeez. We pay more mana, have the same casting cost, and heal less, for JUST our pet. Only benefit to this? It can be affected by haste effects. Whee! We can cast a 2.1k heal on our pet in up to 7 seconds... for more mana than a Cheal... which is targetable....
  #3... Maybe, give us a pets-only heal... which we can target on other pets. (either just other beast pets, or in general other pets.) Mages and Necro's both can do this with their own kind of pets.

9. Allow Hobble of spirits, to stack with ALL pet proc buffs - Only reason I havn't bothered spending 5 points to get Hobble. Everything i've heard says it's too unreliable to be used effectively. Doesn't stack with Rellic's, so I not only have an unreliable snare, I lose extra damage and stuns.

10. Allow the Feral swipe AA to work in PvP and it doesn?t offer any advantages - I don't have Feral Swipe yet, no oppinon yet.

----

Possible additions? I'd like to see somethin' about Bestial Alignment =p Making it more usable perhaps? =p

a_moss_snake_001

Sounds fair. No real balance issues as a result just more choice in the weapons we WILL use rather than simply CAN use.

2. Aggro issues
Oh god yes. Jolt + Jolting Blades would work for me. Heck even a spell that stunned me for 8 seconds and halved my total aggro for all applicable mobs would work.

Nah, unimportant. I'm happy sharing.

Err, we can cast SoW and Shrew. Indoors my pet keeps up with me fine with just Shrew. I guess a pet-only +60% movement speed buff for all pet classes would be a nice addition but its hardly important enough to make our top 10.

Yes, yes and triple cherry flavoured yes with extra yes sprinkles. Its totally dumb to not allow this and it devalues the AA.

ATM mage pets can mitigate 40% better and do somewhat more DPS (around 10-20%), this I am reasonably happy with the way IT STANDS AT THIS MOMENT. The only thing I would ask for would be for ALL pet focuses to affect MAG/BST/NEC equally and to let Gloves of Dark Summoning be BST usable.

Shrugs. I'd rather see BF improved to allow 50% DA with BOTH hands (fix the BF bug please). Most BST's I know rarely use 2hb unless they tank, or have a totally UBER 2hb. Improving DA would affect way way more BSTs.

8. Improved pet heals
Lower the cast times and re-cast times for pet heals used by all pet classes. HoSorsha should be 4.0 cast time, mage heal 4.0 recast time. Leave the healing amounts alone. Possibly add a new equipment focus affect to the game that adds +30% amount healed to pet healing spells ONLY.

Yes. Hobble is a currently a total waste of space, I don't even use it on mobs that will flee since its *that* unreliable (I take my chances with stuns alone) and to lose my stun+dmg proc as well, forget it. I don't think allowing it to stack with our pet dmg proc would be overpowering as this AA is actually WEAK (looks good on paper, sucks in game) -- it seems to have a lower proc rate than Rellic, it only snares for a pitiful 50%, its OFTEN totally resisted and its duration is laughably short. Do SOMETHING with this AA pls.

WTF do I care? I don't play PvP and neither do the vast majority of BSTs. Think this will be fixed with the next round of PvP skill fixes they have mentioned anyway. We don't need to make this a top ten issue.

Katsandra

I use 1hp and 1hb in mainhand almost exclusively so yes.  I'd like to emphasis we are asking for non h2h skill cap raises.

2.  Make pet buffs able to be clicked off.
It's really annoying that we can't.  Also, notice that pet buffs don't have timers.

3. Aggro issues
I favor a jolt type spell over lowering agro in general.  I don't have much problems with this but I know it bothers others.

4. Allow Hobble of spirits, to stack with ALL pet proc buffs
This would make it useful despite it's lesser results than snareing weapons.

5.  Improved pet heals
Only need to be a little faster IMHO

6. Improve pet speed so they can keep up
Nice, not critical

7. Fix beastie underoos so they don't show on your sleeves when dressed.
Sorry but this one really bugs me and it certainly wouldn't be game unbalancing.  I realize it will probably have to wait till they redo the graphics but I want to make sure it's in there. :)

8. Fix BF
Just to remind them if it's not acknowledge and fix on the way by then.

9. Add an AA that allows a suspended minion to zone
I think asking for this is a waste of time but if we want to keep it on the list and it doesn't bounce anything else fine.

10. Fix more DX9/general game issues
I know it's not beast only but it certainly has an effect on beasts.  Fifteen second freezes, horses poofing on zoning, having to spend five secs dancing to get out from under the bankers window... all enjoyment reducers.

Thanks for working on this!

Ekss

This would be great. The only one I'm really keen on increasing is 2hb, but raising the others would at least make choosing upgrades easier.

2. Aggro issues
I don't actually consider this too much of a problem. I tank quite a lot, and then I like the way we build a lot of aggro; when I'm not tanking, I just learn to manage the aggro I build (which admittedly isn't always successful).
Because I use our spells for aggro purposes when tanking, I wouldn't be in favour of a blanket reduction in aggro for all our spells.
Adding an ability to reduce our aggro seems the best way to go, although I can imagine magicians being up in arms about that since they don't get any such thing.

I'm not bothered about this, but that may be because I'm not in a raiding guild and our guild doesn't have many monks in it.

I would prefer this point be changed to making the pet buff window work like our buff window. That means:
- Seeing timings for buffs
- Leaving gaps when buffs fade or get dispelled
- Being able to click off buffs

I think this is my personal number one change I'd like to see.

Not a problem for me.

I would like to be able to run through zones invis and not have to unsuspend my pet, zone, then suspend and reinvis.
If SOE can work out a sensible way for me to be able to do that, I'll be happy.

I don't know what this one means, but phrasing it like this is asking for trouble :)
It needs to be more specific and not mention another class. As Cop is fond of saying, if we can't justify a power increase based solely on our class, we don't deserve it.

I'd like this one - would be very nice to have, especially with an improved 2hb weapon skill.

8. Improved pet heals
I still, stubornly, have my pet heal memmed all the time. I can't remember the last time I used it. I don't even have pet mend, and I still never use my heal! The pet is dead long before I get a chance to use it, under normal circumstances.

I would love a quicker pet heal, with reduced HPs healed and increased mana use if necessary.

This would be fantastic, and I'd get this AA next if this happened. I'd love it.

I don't have FS and I don't do PvP so I can't comment on this one.
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

mythral

increasing skilll caps is definatly the number 1 issue in my mind.

while aa's for 2hb might be nice...ive always seen beastlords as dual wield class over 2handers, but that could just be me. if we had to pick one other weapon skill to increase, to me itd be piercing, to seperate out us from monks a little bit more ;p

really would like to see feral swipe as a better dps aa, not a de agro.

everything else im pretty indifferent on

Iskandar

My primary weapon atm is a 2hb, and there's several piercing and 1hb weapons that have interested me (in fact, my dual wield combo is a h2h and a 1hb). Having a higher skill cap in these weapons would definately help the Beastlord class in general.

2. Aggro issues
I've always wondered why we don't get some kind of de-aggro ability like the Rangers' Jolt spell or the Druid's SCS AA. If we slow a mob before a tank has a chance to get good aggro, the mob will be hard pressed to drop aggro from us, which just makes it hard for the healers. Our dots generate tons of aggro -- in some situations, I've been able to out-aggro Warriors who are using anger-proccing weapons and taunt/disciplines with a combination of slow, dot, and weapon proc. I don't feel the agro of the spells needs to be adjusted, since that could lead to balance issues, but if a de-aggro/hate reduction spell could be added to our lineup, or a hate-reduction AA like Spell Casting Subtly, that would be a great help.

I think this is a bad idea. On many raids, we have let class-specific weapons rot simply because everyone who can use it has one or something better -- which makes the raid to kill said mob pretty much a waste of time. In my opinion, adding Beastlord to the usable list of more weapons would be better than a Beastlord-specific weapon.

The only time I mem Spirit of Wolf is when I am buffing my warder. With the runspeed AA's now in game, it's quite easy to outpace a warder when you're on the move.

Sony has indicated they don't want any pet class zoning with two viable pets. If their stance on this is unchangeable, I'd suggest they just made a suspended pet unsuspend if no other pet is up when you zone (which also means invis would have to pop) or just simply poof the suspended one if a 2nd pet is already up when zoning. If they aren't set on their decision, then zoning of suspended pets would make a great Suspended Minion III.

I could go for better warder mitigation, or even just a higher base AC, than at present, but I'm really quite happy with the warders as they are, especially with the new pet AA's from GoD.

Not everyone uses 2hb regularly enough to make this useful to the class overall. I'd suggest it be an extra attack with ANY weapon.

8. Improved pet heals
Definately boost the speed a bit! It's annoying to be halfway into casting Healing of Sorsha and a Cleric/Shaman/Druid does a quick heal on the pet that's just as effective in half the time :(

I'm torn on this one... it'd be very handy, yes, but it'd also suck aggro on us like crazy if it procs as much as the regular procs (pet proc + snare + pet melee + pet taunt, if on + whatever we're doing). If this is acceptable, I'd suggest making Hobble of Spirits II as a new AA with a stackable snare, also with a slight hate reduction ability (like Spirit of Flame/Snow) for the warder.

For the small percentage of the class that does PvP, this would be great. But for the class in general, this is a useless change. IMHO, the Top Ten list should be for things that affect the ENTIRE Beastlord class, not just a small subset of us. Personally, I would suggest changes to our spell line instead of this -- make Tureptan Spirit a group IoS + Kragg spell, so it's at least a useful spell when a Shaman isn't about... give us a few more group spells/abilities -- group Ferocity would be killer, or simply a Ferocity that lasts twice as long or has half the recast timer... increase the speed of our pet heals... etc. If you want to change Feral Swipe, increase the chance for it to hit and add a minimum damage level to it so it doesn't do a whopping 9 points of damage. At present, it's too unreliable and inconsistent for me to say it's 9 AA well spent :(
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Xarilok

Quote from: Iskandar9. Allow Hobble of spirits, to stack with ALL pet proc buffs
I'm torn on this one... it'd be very handy, yes, but it'd also suck aggro on us like crazy if it procs as much as the regular procs (pet proc + snare + pet melee + pet taunt, if on + whatever we're doing). If this is acceptable, I'd suggest making Hobble of Spirits II as a new AA with a stackable snare, also with a slight hate reduction ability (like Spirit of Flame/Snow) for the warder.

This is incorrect.  Your warder's aggro does NOT add to yours in any way other than putting you on the hate list.

I know that this is the case, because of this example...

My warder is tanking a mob, I have not done ANYTHING to it (including not slow it, I didnt know it was there), druid snares it, pet keeps aggro over snare...pet beats mob down to 30% health, proccing storm repeatedly, pet dies...mob runs over to druid, not me.

As for changed to beasts, I think we need most:

I agree that we should have 250 cap on 1HP to make us different than monks, but nearly all 1HP weapons are rogue weapons, and have worse ratios than most H2H ones...maybe raise caps on all skills to 250.

2. Aggro issues
NO SCS....please god no.  Jolt would be the best, since we are part ranger after all (get a lot of spells at the same levels, sow, heals, etc)

I think this is a bad idea. .

Make pets have the same base run speed as thier masters, that would be good.

Suspended minion 3 sounds like a nice new AA skill.

I don't really think tanking needs a boost, but my warder's DPS could, and his base resists too, maybe make the focused pets have 2x the normal base resists too.

More levels of BF would be better.

8. Improved pet heals
Make the hybrid haste we get on nukes/debuffs work on heals too, problem fixed, and it makes us fast, but weak patch healers too.

This would make it a worthwhile AA, as it is, I think the 2.7 sec stun on rellic is better at stopping runners =/

10. Allow the Feral swipe AA to work in PvP and it doesn't offer any advantages.

I think I stand with most posters here when I say 'WTF do I care?'.  Personally, I would think it best to remove the pvp servers, and let all the 12 year old's that play there go back to hacking Diablo, lol.  Least then there would be most dev's workin on the real issues in everquest.
Venerable Xarilok Loungelizard - 62 Beastlord and Cat-Hater extrordinaire.

Iskandar

QuoteThis is incorrect.  Your warder's aggro does NOT add to yours in any way other than putting you on the hate list.

Sorry, I should have worded that differently (typed that up in between pulls :P) -- I was referring to the warder's agro. Having the warder generate minimum agro is what makes it possible for us to do things like solo (or group kite) the tables in Fire and other such places. If the warder gets agro on such a fight, he's dead, period -- which means you're probably dead, too :)
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Jataan

maybe 1 more skill

2. Aggro issues                                    
 N/A

no need if we get 1 more wpn skill increased

This would be nice, but not a major concern

N/A

Would be nice if pets got a damage increase at all

N/A

8. Improved pet heals
Very High on my list. ..by "improved" we are talking faster cast time

N/A

Jataan Sixclaw
65 Feral Lord
Drinal

Tastian

The first draft of the new top 10 list is up here.  Please read it over and feedback on it.[/url]

Grymlok

Quote from: Tastian1. WAS -Fix Pet shrink (should have the ability to shrink 3 times)

REVISION -  Increase skill caps (reasons being improves weapon selection, doesn't actually change much in terms of power, etc)
Definately

Quote2. WAS - Increased skill cap on weapon skills

REVISION -  Aggro issues (reason being that beastlords generate more aggro per point of damage overall than most classes.  A beastlord is usually much higher on the hate list than other players that are doing more damage even when the beastlord isn't slowing or debuffing at all)
Definately

Quote3. WAS - Add Beastlord only weapons

REVISION -  Do we want this to stay?  I know many want the skill caps addressed, and that would help weapon selection a great deal.  Do people still want to see more beastlord specific weapons?  If so I'll leave it in where it is or shift in in the list as people want.
Scrap it.  If at least 1hb/2hb gets raised to the level of h2h skill cap, then I see no need for more class-specific weapons.

Quote4. WAS - Improve pet speed so they can keep up

REVISION -  Do we want this to stay?  I personally like the idea of our pet being summoned and moving at a higher movement rate kind of like the mage epic, but want to make sure others feel the same.  Again, please let me know if you want to keep it and if you feel it needs to be shuffled on the list at all.
IMO, keep this, possibly in AA form or add it to higher-level focuses.  What is the point of a snare proc, if our pets can't keep up with some of the mobs to hit them?

Quote5. WAS - Add an AA that allows a suspended minion to zone

REVISION -  There has been a lot of talk about this and currently they just don't want suspended pets zoning for various reasons.  Several good suggestions have been made, but I'm not sure what will come of that.  As it stands I don't really think this item has to be on the top 10 list as it's known and being addressed and effects several classes.  If you want to leave it again let me know, if you want it replaced please offer suggestions with what you'd like to see replace it.
Imo this is a minor issue.  I think the reasoning that SOE has presented against this is flawed, but it isn't something I care enough about.

Quote6. WAS - Improve warders similar to what mage's received

REVISION - They basically said that no changes like this were planned at this time.  Please offer suggestions as to what you'd like to see take this spot in the top 10 list.
My pet is fine.  Make the higher level pet foci more of an improvement (with similar improvements to the other pet classes on the curent scale of pet power) and I'd be happy.

Quote7. WAS - Add an AA that gives an extra attack with 2HB weapons

REVISION - They said it'd be looked at for future expansions.  Personally, I'm more in favor of AAs that boost our damage regardless of weapon choice.  Things like BF and SCF, etc.  This is likely something to bring up again for OoW, but for now I think this spot is open.  If you'd like to see the item stay, then please say so.  Otherwise, please offer suggestions on something to take its place.
I'm against this idea.  Give me a general improvement to dps, not one tied to 2hb.  If I were to take any weapon-specific AA upgrade, I'd like something possibly added to h2h weapons (particularly after weapon caps equalized) to represent our "specialization" with them.

Quote8. WAS - Improved pet heals

REVISION - This is currently being evaluated and I'd just like to add a bit more information to it.  Basically just having the heals cast faster so they can actually be used.  Pet mend is the only heal that most beastlords use because the others are just too slow for when you need them and don't heal enough to make up for the time spent.  Please offer suggestions or more clarifications though as you feel needed.
I use pet heal while soloing, and that is about it.  Even with full healing AAs, the heal is a joke in many AE environments.

Quote9. WAS - Allow Hobble of spirits, to stack with ALL pet proc buffs

REVISION -  Again this is currently being evaluated.  It's a change that would add a lot of value to hobble and actually see it get use from some beastlords.  I might add more information here, but it seems pretty obvious to me.  Feel free to offer any feedback though.
Agreed.

Quote10. WAS - Allow the Feral swipe AA to work in PvP and it doesn't offer any advantages

REVISION -  This one is going to be a bigger issue as it's one of the items that has several very good options in my opinion.  Right now some people have suggested adding a DEaggro component to Feral swipe, others want it to block out kick to reduce spam clicking, etc.  I'm probably going to put a poll up to see where most stand on this.  The range is still a little too short, so that's an obvious change.  Please leave your thoughts on the AA and suggestions for it here and I'll see what we come up with.
I don't care if its useable in pvp or not.  I just want the thing to actually be USEFUL.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Moslow

1.  Increase skill caps

This needed to have gone into effect long time ago.

2.  Aggro issues

Again this has been long overdue.  The primary reason for this is due to our shaman like spells.  From Sony's perspective aggro is balanced for shaman and necromancer.  However, the problem for us is that we are a melee class.  If we were to stand back and just use spells this would not be as big of a problem.

Big note though, when rangers were having their aggro issues looked into, they did not have to give up anything.  I would like to see beastlords gain a spell/ability to reduced agro and not have to change a current spell/ability or trade one out.

I think the simplest solution would be to go with an aggro reduction spell.  However, I think the best solution would be something creative, something along the lines of what a true beast-master would possess.  Perhaps an alteration or combination of instill doubt.  A beastlord could have the ability to roar and intimidate his/her foe as to persuade them to attack someone else instead.

Basically if you can yell at an NPC to taunt them, why can't you yell at an NPC to intimidate them from attacking you?  Could make for a good combat ability...

3.  Add beastlord only weapons

If skill caps are raised I do not think bst only weapons is needed.  Class specific weapons aren't really the answer, it would just create more frustration for raids as those items would always rot or hardly ever drop.  Plus with epics 1.5 and 2.0, if they are balanced, should take care of some issues.  Overall I believe this can be dropped with hopes that weapon caps are increased.

4.  Improve pet speed

I agree that pet speed should be innate ability based off the pet owner.  This is how resists work, I see no reason why pet speed shouldn't be the same.  Just make sure pet speed isn't effected by owner being root/snared lol.

5.  Add an AA that allows a suspended minion to zone

I agree with this but I'm also partially indifferent to it.  At level 65 most zones you will go to require you to be invis while running to camp or to the next zone.  As a result, being able to zone with a pet is almost useless.  At the same time, it is nice to be able to fully buff a pet before entering an instanced zone.

6.  Improve warders similar to what mage's received

I agree, warders do need a boost.  If I remember correctly mage's received a greater boost due to the fact that they are "THE" pet class or masters.  However, giving beastlords the pet mitigation AA would be greatly appreciated.

Partially related, I would like to see beastlords gain the ability to mez and charm animals.  I do not believe it to be fair or balancing that both our pet class counter parts (mage and necro) have the ability to both mez and charm NPCs of their mastery (summoned and undead).  Charmed pets can increase dps anywhere from 200 to 1200.  There is no logically reason (that I can think of) why beastlords have been excluded from having the charm ability.

7.  Add an AA that gives an extra attach with 2HB weapons

Personally I think this is a waste of time and I think Sony should just remove 2HB ability from beastlords, it's a joke we have it.  All melee classes with 2H weapons have natural double attack, improved double attack, extra hit with 2H weapons, and pure melee have natural triple attack.  Being that our double attack isn't even on par with the natural ability, I seriously think adding the ability for an "extra" hit will make any difference.

8.  Improved pet heals

This should have been looked into for GoD release.  Although the motives are good, I do not think an 1800hp pet heal at 3.5 seconds will do anything.  GoD mobs hit for between 800 to 1500 already and I'm sure OoW mobs will not be any easier.  With Pet Affinity and maxed healing AA, a crit pet LoH does not even completely heal my pet.  

A solution I think would be to give beastlords a version of the druid/shaman CHs as a pet heal and also give us a high end fast cast pet heal.  The druid/shaman spell heals 2995/4995hp or 75% of health whichever is lower (i believe).  Having a type of this healing ability would be nice.  I also would like to see an AA to upgrade pet LoH to increase it's healing power, perhaps make it a teir with each improvement increases the heal by 10%.

9.  Allow Hobble of Spirits to stack with ALL pet proc buffs

I have 2 issues with Hobble:  1 is that it overwrites but cannot be overwritten and 2 is that it does not snare enough, NPCs still flee at a decent speed for the amount of hit points.  Snare should stop movement of the NPC once it is below 20% or 10% health like normal snare does.

If pet buffs are changed to show time and also allow to click/remove pet buffs then I don't care about the overwrite issue.  However, I do not use Hobble and will not because it is too weak of a snare.

10.  Allow Feral Swipe to work in PvP and it doesn't offer any advantages

Yes for PvP.  As for any other changes to it, I personally do not want to lose another attack such as kick and I definitely do not want feral swipe to be converted into a deaggro.

Beastlords are a dps class so aggro is a given, don't try to hickle bickle bargain or even compromise 1 ability for another.  Given that Feral Swipe misses as much as it does I think blocking out kick will only decrease dps.  If one of the issues is the amount of dps Feral Swipe gives, focus on that, if the reuse or misses, then focus on that etc..

As for losing room for hotkeys, well, I don't see how that is possible when you are provided 10 pages for hotkeys.  You can cycle or use shortcuts for your disciplines/spells, that's what they're there for.