Main Menu

Need Help w/guide (copper medal)

Started by DiosT, March 24, 2004, 03:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mukty

seems like that bug with the scouts or vets not spawning is fixed...but i supos all 9 camps are completed (on my server atm), which is preventing me from doing mine...arg...so i guess wait 7 days for it to reset and hope someone else don't come in and complet them all agian?

there is another way to get the medal? kill bandits and spawna  halfing? is that all there is to it?.. i understand it might take a while but 5 hour camp is better than 7 day wait (to find out someone else completed it all agian)...any clerification to this rout would be nice.

Jikaabx

When I did mine, the medal dropped off a named grimling at the end of the rings.  Never heard anything about spawning a halfling.

Okighu

Heh...had to restart my epic (...i've decided that beer and epic fights...even 1.0's...don't mix) and it looked like this medal was going to be a hastle.  After waiting a week for the grimlings to restart, it was a piece of cake.  I think the General told me that all camps were overrun...but I went straight to Husman. The medal dropped off one of the mobs that seem to spawn in the fire...the grimlings around the fire I couldnt target...was 6 kills max...thank god tho...I was about to research the 1.5 bypass...

edit...just a side note...I killed around 20ish of those halflings but didn't see a medal...maybe someone can verify if they still drop from these coin guys...