Main Menu

Fungas grove

Started by Ryion, January 06, 2004, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryion

If you happen to fail the Fungas Grove fight, are you stuck having to do go all the way back to killing the 6 spirits again?

Gariyn

No you just need to hand in your claws again to Dumal and he will give you a new coin.

Gariyn
:twisted:
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Ryion

Thanks. I was worried.  It took a while to get this far and I wasn't looking forward to doing all over again.

Banuk

We did this fight last night.

Had a 65 Cler/Ranger/BST 59 SK(me).

The first time we engaged, we lost. We tried fighting him right where he spawns at. We didn't expect an epic mob to bolt and run around the FG grabbing shroom trains while we chased him. he runs at ~10%, have anyone who can, have a couple of nukes ready.

The second time we engaged him, a 65 SHM joined us, was the only difference. Well, that and I pulled him from his spawn point all the way to village/town thing and we fought him in the tunnel, he didn't have a chance.

just wanted to post mostly to let everyone know, that he runs at ~10%.

Mahes

The running thing was a big fear of mine when I solo'd him.

He seems to have a movement speed buff despite being indoors.  My advice, and what I did, is anull him when you pull and drag him into the Caller Quest caves assuming no one's there.  Then, even if he runs, he won't likely get out of the caves before dying.

Reaking

Ok heres the situation.  Number one, check huts make sure Drazz's oet isnt up.  If bst before you didnt kill pet, and pet is still up when you trigger you will not get Drazz.  Have to run back, get coin, and wait till scout spawns again.
Now if you have the forces, kill Drazz, at hut, if not you get yourself a nuker, do yourself a favor rent a 65 wiz, or Chanter, or any nuker, he runs, and runs, and runs,  have your party take him out, pet procs, your claws, DD, dots, etc, no melees needed unless they have procs, now go to town, save mana for run, and nail him with everything at 10%.  Drazz cannot be snared, rooted, etc, dont try.  Nuke him to crispy.  Collect claws, head to Shar Vahl, start looking for nail polish.
[65 Feral Lord] Reaking (Troll)
Innoruuk
Formerly Yanks Annaed
57th Champion

Munie

I did this fight with a 62 war, 65 cleric, 65 chanter, 59 sk, and me a 55 BL at the time. Was way overkill. Honestly I think the warrior and cleric could have done it by themselves. The SK basically kept his pet busy. He made sure to keep aggro on it and not kill it til we killed Draz so he wouldnt run like a chicken with his head cut off throughout the zone. If  you have a MT with decent procing weapons and a good healer you should be A-ok. I dont even know what if anything that the chanter did lol. But overkill is always the way to go :)
Munie Grip
56 Vah Shir Beastlord
Inspect Me

Official Just Say No To Yantis Club.