Main Menu

Revised top 10 list (july 18th)...

Started by Tastian, July 18, 2004, 07:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tardar

You trying to tell me you can't figure out how to use DoTs without pulling agro?  HMM, I guess I better only use 1 weapon since I might pull agro.  That just makes no sense.

What else are you doing that you can't DoT?  If you mean you can't chain cast slow, Incapacitate, 2 nukes and a dot, then yes, you are right, that's too much agro.  

I just don't understand your reasoning.

Rhaynne

QuoteThe problem with TS is that the people that can get it wont use it as the people they group with all have maxxed stats. So it is in effect useless to them. At least an improved heal will actually get used.

That is exactly it.  I haven't grouped with someone without maxed stats (other than my own alt ranger) in close to 7 months.  The spell is utterly useless because in order to even have a chance at it, you have to be Kod'Taz flagged.

Leatherneck

Quote from: Rhaynne
QuoteThe problem with TS is that the people that can get it wont use it as the people they group with all have maxxed stats. So it is in effect useless to them. At least an improved heal will actually get used.

That is exactly it.  I haven't grouped with someone without maxed stats (other than my own alt ranger) in close to 7 months.  The spell is utterly useless because in order to even have a chance at it, you have to be Kod'Taz flagged.

Yep.  I got TS cause....well...I hate having an empty spellbook, but I loathe it.  Group IoS is just plain silly at the level of play you have to be to get it.  At least if it were droppable, you could sell it/give it away to a 65 BST in a low tier guild and make them happy.  The spell would see lots more use then.

Dummkopf

QuoteYou trying to tell me you can't figure out how to use DoTs without pulling agro? HMM, I guess I better only use 1 weapon since I might pull agro. That just makes no sense.

What else are you doing that you can't DoT? If you mean you can't chain cast slow, Incapacitate, 2 nukes and a dot, then yes, you are right, that's too much agro.

I just don't understand your reasoning.

I have to agree that i rarely use one of my poison dots during raid, i still have one in my usual spell-set but the risk of getting aggro is very high. And that is without incapacitate or slowing. Just chaincasting 2 nukes and meleeing is enough to get very high aggro (still use my ED in mainhand tho, the other hammer in offhand).

Tastian