Main Menu

Leveling help or AA versus Levels debate...

Started by Banga, July 18, 2004, 01:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerjynPovar

Grieg's end has the same ZEM that Acrylia Caverns does...and Siren's grotto is only slightly worse (GE/AC = 90, SG = 85)  :roll:
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

kegulik

Quote from: TerjynPovar
 At level 60 I'd be amazed if you could "chat with guildmates and friends" and maintain a pace of 1 per minute.

That's not difficult.
Kegulik

ghostryder

lol, depends how seasoned you are I guess- there was a time when I firs started raiding and found it very hard to pay attention to all the different chat instructions coming from so many different directions ie, raid leader, group leader, buffers and so on , not to mention new found lag, ect-

It can take a while to configure and get used to 3 chat windows, in game options most turn off, and targeting, ect- all very overwhelming to someone new to it.

Strangely most guilds use this ackward time and unnatural game situation to decide if you are right for the guild.

I find this odd as a raid environment is hardly the place to 'know' a player and it can take all of us a long time to 'get it down' yet both are deciding factors on that app. invite to that raid you've never been at before-

seems i got off track- guess the main point here is what a seasoned player now does without thinking was a mean learning process in the biginning for all of us- and trying to camp and talk in chat can be a bit much if your not used to it.