Main Menu

Possible Bug, or am I losing my mind?!?!

Started by VoS Jamond, July 22, 2004, 02:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoS Jamond

So during a raid tonite, right after all the buffs were done (I have pet affinity), one of my friends was joking around with me and dispelled my pet!  My pet lost every single buff he had, two at a time for each cast.  WTF is going on here?  First, he wasn't in my group, and second, he wasn't even in the raid yet.  Were you always able to dispell pets like this?  I tested it, and sure enough, I could dispell any pet I came across, regarless if I was grouped with that person or not.

So my question/concern is this:  Has it always been this way?  If so, can we maybe ask that pets be treated like PCs for dispelling rules.  If it hasn't been this way, we need to address this with SOE and get it fixed.

Comments/discussion?
~Jamond~

Level 70 Barbarian Beastlord

*Veil of Shadows*

*Luclin Server*

Kikanass

This has always been this way.  I remember a time when farming Lodizal solo for some cash.  A couple of druids got mad cause I was getting ever lodi spawn and they had been farming him for months with no competition.  They decided to try everything they could to force me out.  Including training me,  dispelling buffs,  bringing in frieds to try and ks me.  Nothiing they did worked of course and I always got the kill even if unbuffed and them having 2 druids and a 65  mage present hehe :).  I agree something needs to be changed with dispell.

VoS Jamond

So I got kinda pissed last nite when when my friend was messing with me and debuffing my pet (I didn't know who it was at first).  And I flew off the deep end in /gu.  So someone in my guild drew this up...thought it was kinda funny, and wanted to share..... :lol:

~Jamond~

Level 70 Barbarian Beastlord

*Veil of Shadows*

*Luclin Server*