Main Menu

EP Beastlord drops

Started by Noxdowne Draggout, January 04, 2004, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noxdowne Draggout

Hey Feral Lords !

My question is an easy one I think and one that might be fun.

In all of the EP's besides time , which items are you drooling over?

Is there a BP or a legging that drops that has you all excited about your DKP's being accumulated?

Is there a weapon you have totally focused on?

Me I am juts getting to EP status and I already have the Gridle of Earthen Stability which was a HUGE upgrade over my axe belt.

I would really like the Wristband of the Rathe next.

Any EP ornate armor of course would be great, but after that wrist (or a Flowing moss mantle as 2nd choice) I am really excited about a Zha staff.

The fiery staff just has me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside lol.

I am guessing that I should see that staff within the next 5-6 weeks.

FR's BP is an awesome upgrade too.

Man I feel like a kid in a candy store, but I have to pick and choose what I will request so in order:

1) Wrsitband of the rathe or Flowing moss mantle

2) Fiery staff of Zha

3) Immacualte Vest of the Fire Tyrant

What are the ones that make you go gaga?

Nox

Eatbugs

Xegony fist, Wristband of the Rathe, and Fiery staff of Zha. :P

Not that I'm likely to see any of them drop soon.  I'm actually EP flagged through a coalition of people most of whom are either unguilded or in guilds (like mine) who haven't yet done the full PoP flag progression.  We don't have a 10k hp tank who can attend on a regular basis, (yet) so certain fights tend to be short and ugly.  :x
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

shenker

Don't really have to have a 10k tank to do most of the ele planes minis/gods. Obviously the tank needs to have some good gear but overall the number of clerics and mgb'able healers are more important to a whole lot of the encounters. Such as blazax the omnifiend (not sure if that's spelled right) and the giant frog in fire. Those bastards suck away the raids hp pretty damn fast. Also enchanters are very important for a lot of those encounters so make sure you have some that know what they are doing. Until a good portion of the raid is geared up well you are going to need a lot of people to be effective.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

Laba

FR BP, Ele legs, and Wristband of the Rathe are the only things i want out of the eles anymore. Theres just too much awesome time stuff to bother replacing other slots with ele stuff  :o . And BTW some of us don't use DKP!
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Eatbugs

QuoteDon't really have to have a 10k tank to do most of the ele planes minis/gods.

True for most of them, but General Reparm (who drops the Fiery Staff of Zha) can one-round pretty much any 10k tank.  Doesn't matter how good your CH rotation is when Defensive drops and the MT takes over his max hp in under a second. ;)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Noxdowne Draggout

We don't use DKP either.

So many do it just seemed reasonable to put it that way :)

Nox

Felpaw

Pants of Furious Might

Quarm Stuff

Prismatic ring
Silver Hoop of Speed
Shroud of Eternity
Cord of Temporal Weavings

Felpaw

Lelyia

The random drop Totem from the Fenin event is wonderful for beastlords as it's got wonderful hp/stats/mana and has healing haste on it.

tiggerroo

Both Konig and I (the only two beastlords in our guild at the moment) got the vest off of Fennin.  It rocks :)

He chose the Fiery Staff of Zha which he likes, I prefer to use the pet proc weapon (which drops off xp named mobs in fire) with the battle fists from TZ.  I may upgrade those to the celestial wraps off Xegony since it's the second best hand to hand for us, but one of the time beastlords on our server uses a 1hb from time in her off hand which looks cool too :)

I love the wristband of the wrathe.  It rocks for pulling and it let me upgrade my boots to ele boots.  Other than that, I'm partway through tradeskills for the tradeskill earring, but I may just give up and loot one off Coirnav or wait for time :)
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus

Dummkopf

Lemme see, i got zha, fennin vest, haste bracer, but i severely lack Xegony fists. Since we are in Time and dont do her anymore (except for the occasional reflagging) my chances are slim to ever get them. Next item i totally drool over is Shinai of the Ancients, but thats not exactly in elemental planes. At the moment i switch between zha staff and cudgel of wrecking/savage platinum fists, but zha still wins (and im soooo tired of 2hb).

Laba

Wow my guild does Time but we still do ele gods any chance we get while its not our turn in Time. 2 Xeg fists rotted the last time we did the event. Heck even everyones BST / MNK twinks have them now.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Sempai

The one EP drop that I wanted more than any other was the Earring of Embedded Coral from Coirnav the Avatar of Water:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=10242

This is a tough slot to upgrade, and it also let me retired my Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl.

There are very few items which a beastlord can use that will extend buffs and drop at this level of the game. The only other 2 are:

Woven Steel Sash - Avatar of Smoke - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=15871
Pulsing Onyx Ring - Bertoxxulous (Plane of Time) - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=26993

I consider my earring an item that I will never upgrade.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

satrulis

I am enjoying the seaweed woven leggings I got from Groihinn the Wise the other day.

Soriab

Immaculate Vest of the Fire Tyrant
Wristband of the Rathe
Fiery Staff of Zha
Exquisite Puresteel Ulak
Exquisite Puresteel Wraps

Im looking forward to these this year.

Moonchaser

come on Sor, share with a brotha....my list is very similar, except the puresteel, for some reason it does not get my hackles up to much