65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Soriab

:shock: when did that happen?

Rhaynne

Like... over a year ago.

Ukator Iceblood

Ulak was changed to Wraps after Afterlife got him. If I remember correctly it was within a couple of days that it was changed.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Rhaynne

Personally, I am most looking forward to new weapons - Shinai and Ethereal Destroyer being my current options, though I would readily do Shinai/Xeg Fist as well - if we ever do Xegony again.

Other than that, some new shoulders, like a Shroud of Provocation.  Those are the 3 items I am most focused on.

Elyias Steelfang

Xegony Fists
FR Tunic
Wristband of the Rathe
And for some reason Cloak of Combustion just gets me all warm inside.

Laba

Shinai is pretty rare :(
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Klav

i think before plane of time was discovered
Fennin's Bp for beastlords was a highly desired item.
Xegony Wraps is also another very nice end item.

i think these 2 items really enchance the player from the items under Elemental zones.

in plane of time.
I would say some items are replacements and some are great upgrades.
Items like Protective Sleeves dont alter hp ac atk when comparing to Dumuls Sleeves.
Bracer of Precision gives 1 more Veng than Dumuls bracer does yet a little more hp and resists.
Dumuls BP has the nice resists yet has same AC as Fennins but 150hp Vs 210 and same Focus as Bracer of Precision

really at the end it just depends what you wish to focus on.
FT
ATK
HP
AC
Resists.
Most items overlap when trying to create an equipment list that best suits your style.But for FT you may sacrifice some hp/ac for it.
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Laba

Actually the coolest thing about time stuff is special effects like stun resist, +accuracy, +avoidance, ect :lol: . They are one of the biggest things i look at when selecting time stuffs.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Klav

ah yes i forgot about those to.
personally i have gone after "Stun Resist" mods because i tank commonly and it does tickle my fancy when i get those "You have shaken off the stun" lines.

aye the highly desired items will usually have these mods
i hope Gates of Discord will bring these more thoroughly
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Laba

I'm thinking that GoD will be lacking in the end game content
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Cringer

Personally I'm a big fan if strikethrough mods.

Numerous times Strikethrough has worked on enraged mobs where I took 0 damage and managed to hit them a couple times, also it helps increase your dps when you can bypass riposte/dodge/parry.
Timestone adorned ring and tigerskin gloves are 2 nice items.

Next would be Avoidance.
Dumul's BP, Pants of furioss might, and Shinai of the Ancients.
[code:1]
[img]http://www.myweb.cableone.net/sagacity/Cringer.jpg[/img]
[/code:1]
Please abide by Board Sig Rules --Management
Cringer Battlecat
Maelin Starpyre "Remedy"

Good decisions come from experience.
Experience comes from making bad decisions.
"Mark Twain"

Murkk Dakruul

Darn reparm refuses to drop a zha for us. 25+ kills and we have 1 zha on a monk that doesn't play anymore. :cry:

atm I have my eye on a shinai, Symbol of ancient summoning and either a dumul's or Fro vest. Fro hates us as much as reparm does though, we have 2 fro vests on 2 druids. :cry:  :cry:
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

malkor wolfestorm

Well it was the Wraps off Xegony but they dropped on her second kill and boy was I happy I had the points.    Next is the Fennin bp and some rings from time.  

Pulsing Onyx Ring
Silver Hoop of Speed

But the /drool winner is
Pants of Furious Might

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=751439

Razimir

No one mentioned yet Simple Ring of Purity, which is one of the extremely rare healing focus items bsts can use.

I want it badly... imagine 25% healing focus for chloroblast (with maxed healing AAs) and healing of sorsha with this item. :shock: in many situations I find my self spot healing for a quite bit. Like in Coirnav event, Warlord Gintogan, Reparm, FRo, AoE generally... and tossing cholroblast here and there almost on every raid. Granted I don't use healing of sorsha anymore in many situations, but it can be still handy when grouped with other petclasses and warder is tanking. For example Tower of Solro farming (have done that with mage). Before anyone starts to flame me that ring should goto healers... they got excatly the same focus on their elemental sleeves.  

Other things still would like to have from EPs:
-Wristband of Rathe (haven't dropped in the last 5 dustrings and we don't do this often anymore)
-Xegony wraps (of course, but we don't kill her much anymore)
-FRo tunic (going pretty for pretty cheap, but not sure if I want this or get Time BP)
-Coirnav earring would be pretty amazing too (as stated in previous posts)

That is about all I still want from EPs! :roll:

-Raz