Main Menu

Highkeep

Started by Gilik, July 27, 2004, 12:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilik

I read in the Cradle to Grave soloing reference about highkeep guards. Would I be able to do this as an iksar or would I be killed before I even made it to highkeep? Also at level 36, would I be able to take them? I have been doing tribals in DSP but that xp seems to be drying up as I level. Thanks in advance.

Hereki

Exp isn't as good in High Keep as it used to be.

You will make it into the zone, if you are careful.  The hard part is getting from PoK to High Keep - through Rivervale requires an invis.

Once in the zone, you can work out where the higher level mobs are to avoid.  You can sell to Tarn Visilin, but you can't bank.

ShaitynAB

For those without invis you can also take the Freeport stone to EC, WC, Kith then HHK.  Don't travel in Kith at night. :)
Shaityn Stormweaver
65 Ogre Feral Lord
The Insane-Antonius Bayle
My Magelo
The Beastlords Den-Home of Everquest Beastlords

Hereki

Misty, Runnyeye, Gorge, EK, Highhold Pass - works as well.  Both are long runs, though.

Fibbs

I still rate this zone highly on my places to exp, below level 55.

Get yourself bound there at a safe spot, only if you dont like the idea of running all the way back there should things go wrong.

I'm not sure about the others but I still think its some of the best solo exp after 45. Goblins can give you exp all the way to 40, but it certainly slows a heap by then. Guards hit like pansy's also.

Decent PP drop plus usually a FS weap to go with it. Faction is against you there though.

over all a great spot for some mindless solo exp'ing especially after level 45 on bards and nobles.

Merescata

QuoteDon't travel in Kith at night

Now that I'm lvl 65 I love going there at night.  I still owe a few mobs in that zone a few deaths.   :P
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Giis

"Once in the zone, you can work out where the higher level mobs are to avoid.  You can sell to Tarn Visilin, but you can't bank."

Actually you can, you have to kill the banker's assistant 1st. I would usually "sic" the cat on her and bank while she died... Be careful though I "accidently" killed the banker a few times and they take forever to re-spawn....
Giis
56 Beasty
Brell Serilis Refuge Slum'n in Cazic Thule