Main Menu

specters are good 39 -44

Started by fallacy, July 28, 2004, 08:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallacy

the spector island in oasis is good from 39 to 44. these guys are easy, they font cast any spells which i always thought they did. They also move as slow as if they were snared.

when you pull them for the first time you could get as many as 3, but it aint no problem with sow and levate and the fact that they move so slow just hit them with flash of light and send your pet at one"your 39 pet can practicaly solo them"

they were giving me like half a blue bub each kill! and they are an easy quick kill. At level 45 the exp seems to drop off.

the loot pretty decent to. 25% of the time they will drop off syths that sell for 10 plat there is a jypsey vender that will sell to everyone in the zone.

Saab

hmmm..sounds cool...

so..you lev yer self...run across water...hit one...and pull back to mainland?

are you saying your pulling with fol?  or use that on adds, with pet on one at camp?

fallacy

i pull with drosey run back to the main land and hit the others with flash of light. Send pet in on the one with drosey.  I just try to heal pet at the same time i am keeping the adds blinded- not vey hard to do considering how slow they move.