Main Menu

Ideas?

Started by Deaddragoxo, January 02, 2004, 11:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaddragoxo

Im grouping Rekage with my Necro and im trying to find a place where they can exp fast and things like that. Currently im in CoM but the exp is slowing down so i am unsure where to take him. I am thinking about maybe the Arena in kael provided i take one of my friends along. btw our THurg armor sucks

Juvaris

Acrylia Cavens:

Primalist Camp or the camp right across the hall if your grouping with him to sponge xp.  Basicaly enter zone take first right,, then your first left is the other camp and ur first right if the Primalist camp.  Loot is good off nameds, and you get lots and lots and lots of acrylia.

Dreadlands:

anywhere around the caslte

Karnors:

Just at zi or go to the undead since you are a necro

The Grey:

iksar slaves or snakes

Basically if you are grouped with him so he sponges xp, go places where u can solo at ease, and just make sure he's somewhere where he wont get killed.  The Grey comes to mind for that
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

rorith

You don't mention the levels of the characters, but since you posted in this forum, I'll assume they fall within that range. At these levels, I had very good luck in Echo Caverns, hunting the underbulks and lower task. They're not usually camped, and everything can be single pulled easily.

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Ukator Iceblood

I loved Tenebrous Mnts to 49, but it might be harder for "evil" characters.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Anonymous

1) charas are in the magelos in the sig
2) i tried Grey and was a bit slow so maybe ill try tene MTs. i could just slow the vamps and let my BST ripe it up solo like.

Deaddragoxo

dupid thing didnt auto log me in

Lezashu

I highly recommend the underbulks & co. in Upper Echo.  Dk. blue at 45 and easy to kill.  The only problem I have is with the Stonegrabbers.  They resist EVERYTHING.  Even drowsy.  I have to do nothing but be a cleric to my pet on those.

Lezashu
Level 45 Beastlord
Lost Players of Norrath
Stromm Server

Juvaris

Oh Upper Echo i didnt even think of that..if you got ur necro do the taskmaster and the slaves as well they are all undead and u can dear the crap outa then im sure
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

Hereki

Just a note: I can't read Magelos from my machine; it would have been more convenient if you could have added in what levels you were talking about.  Without knowing that, there's not much I could add.

Deaddragoxo

64 nec with a 42 bst

Thrashum Gud

Try the entrance mobs in Dulak, if those are too easy hit the docks.  Good cash, great exp, highly recommended.

Hereki

OK - from previous suggetions, exp in the Grey and Kael both suck (unless you need shards or faction).  I'd go for zones that offer a good progression of camps that a 62 necro can kill safely, but the beastlord could conceivably kill in at a pinch.

That says to me: Dulak, Nurga.  Lots of progressive camps in both; you can start at the low end, where the beastlord could solo (ok, in Dulak, but not in Nurga), and move in.

Obligatory swipe at PLing: and gratz on your Paragon bot!

Thrashum Gud

I just cut and paste 4 of my all time favorite hunting areas for these levels.  Check them out, if nothing else you'll find some uncommon areas that can help break the monotony of the grind.

Good luck.

Jaeren

For pure powerleveling, you could do the poachers in jagged pine. I did those with my 65 beast pl'ing my shm & cleric from level 43 or 44 to 49/50 for the cleric and til 48 or so with the shaman at which point I started 3 boxing more and found that it wasnt much xp with the 3 chars all grouped.

The downside is that there is absolutely no xp for any char over like 57 or so. There are HQ pelt drops & some pp to be had though.

I also 3 box in Dulak & Plane of Innovation (can be a little slow in PoI but i was trying to get some drops for misc stuff as well).

I haven't 3 boxed but I have 2 boxed in Plane of Nightmare with my beast & cleric, which has the nice benefit (as does PoI) of actually getting a little AA xp for the higher level char.

Still trying to find a nice zone to 3 box with 65 beast, 52 cleric & 49 shaman for xp for the clr & shm and aa for the beast. Probably a pipe dream but oh well, I'm still having fun most of the time trying different places (and I can always rez myself if things go horribly wrong ;))

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)