Main Menu

XP + decent farming?

Started by Tigrah, January 24, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigrah

Is there anywhere that I could farm at least decent lvl padding XP while farming plat @ lvl 86+
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Khauruk

I'd just farm stuff in Kurn's Tower or the other dungeon in that theme (name escapes me right now).  Starting with SoD and Underfoot the cash drops are quite good in the humanoid zones and you can earn a decent amount.  Whatever the current hotzone is may be good as well.  Pick up a couple or three tradeskill satchels and loot all of the tradeskill stuff that you get, and sell it in the bazaar.  Not worth so much anymore, but it's an easy addition to the gems that you get.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Illiyana

Do the 85th level daily in OBF (Old Flood Fields).  at 86 you will also be able to request the 90th level daily in Valley of Lunayen and the alternate in The Grounds.  You should be able to solo in OBF, but might need a group in the other 2.
~Illiyana Wolfmother~

Khauruk

Holy cow, those are still the hotzones?
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Tigrah

Since this post, I found a guild who pointed me to HoThule. Which I've found to be superb hunting! And some pretty cool farming too. Thanks for input. I didn't know the quests were daily. I'll have to pay a visit hehe
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Zorthaz

If you can get a group in the Grounds the exp would be fantastic.  It is T2 HoThule zone that drops 87+ level gear.

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Illiyana

And the Grounds has one of the Franklin Teek Dailies (listed as Alternate).  I have my own favorite spot right next to the Druid port in spot.  Just turn North and go over the wall.  Just park your boxes on the slope and fight next to the smallish tree there.  Depending on where you setup there is a wandering snake that may add, but if you are close to the tree, it will ignore you.  From there you can kill snakes, mulches, and wasps for the dailies, with the chance of several named PHs nearby.  The named will drop pinkish spheres named Recondite Remnants which are used for HoT T2 armor, which is the next step up from your heroic armor you received.

To make the armor you go to Feerrott The Dream and look for the armor vendors (I forget who they are) and buy a Shroud of Dreams, Consort Coalescing Agent and the Inchoate Template associated with your remnant.
In a Shroud of Dreams, combine: Remnant + Class-Specific Coalescing Agent + Inchoate Template

Also, you will want to work through the quests in Feerrott The Dream, and House of Thule, Lower Floors because they offer and extra rewards for Heroic characters.  You are also rewarded slot specific augments, see this thread:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=1&mid=139971908678261745
~Illiyana Wolfmother~