Main Menu

Best equipment lists for Beastlord in Luclin/PoP?

Started by Maker, March 23, 2016, 10:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maker

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend resources for figuring out what would be some of the best beastlord equipment in Luclin and PoP?

I'm playing EQ for the first time on a progression server (of sorts) called Project 2002. They've currently released through Velious, with some additional zones (i.e. Shar Vahl) that made beastlords available. They'll fully release Luclin in a few months, and then PoP.

As I approach the level 60 cap and start turning my attention more toward gear, I'm running into trouble figuring out what the best gear was back in these days. It's hard to determine because most all the resources I've found reflect what's available now on EQ Live.

I'm thinking a group of old school beastlord players like this community would know how to find this info better than anyone.

With gratitude,
Maker
(Crookslord on P2002)

Illiyana

~Illiyana Wolfmother~

Khauruk

Lots of AC, lots of Attack would be my preference for what stats to go for.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Maker

Quote from: Illiyana on March 24, 2016, 06:29:02 PM
How about

Officer`s Cloak of Service quest:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=24825

and

Bracer of Benevolence
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=5738

Oh nice. These are great items/quests that weren't even on my radar. I really appreciate you pointing them out.

Quote from: Khauruk on March 25, 2016, 03:10:03 AM
Lots of AC, lots of Attack would be my preference for what stats to go for.

That's helpful feedback, thanks. I wasn't expecting AC to be high priority -- I've been focused on STR (again, this is my first go at this game, so I'm learning.)

Maker

Quote from: Nudalus on March 28, 2016, 06:19:15 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xu1AGHw60ilhaLQ5mKgQgIGD4uBVYlJRKJT-Kb4UFW0/edit?usp=sharing

Pulled this off of EQ alla, enjoy

That is absolutely lovely. I'll be making heavy use of this. Thanks!

I haven't even seen the item scores on Alla. There are vague references to paid subscribers getting "more information" in item listings and advanced search capabilities. Is that how that's found?

Nudalus

Quote from: Maker on March 28, 2016, 09:00:36 PM
Quote from: Nudalus on March 28, 2016, 06:19:15 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xu1AGHw60ilhaLQ5mKgQgIGD4uBVYlJRKJT-Kb4UFW0/edit?usp=sharing

Pulled this off of EQ alla, enjoy

That is absolutely lovely. I'll be making heavy use of this. Thanks!

I haven't even seen the item scores on Alla. There are vague references to paid subscribers getting "more information" in item listings and advanced search capabilities. Is that how that's found?

Yeah that's what it was, allowed me to search by slot, level requirement, and everything so I could knock it out pretty quick. There's going to be some that won't be avilable (just check the links) but I'll be filtering those out over time.

Maker

Quote from: Nudalus on March 28, 2016, 09:52:52 PM

Yeah that's what it was, allowed me to search by slot, level requirement, and everything so I could knock it out pretty quick. There's going to be some that won't be avilable (just check the links) but I'll be filtering those out over time.

Cool. I had wanted something like this, but didn't have much hope it was out there.

Are you playing on P99/P2002 as well?

Nudalus

Quote from: Maker on March 28, 2016, 11:43:13 PM
Quote from: Nudalus on March 28, 2016, 09:52:52 PM

Cool. I had wanted something like this, but didn't have much hope it was out there.

Are you playing on P99/P2002 as well?

Yep!
P99: Notadruid (Red server)
P2002: Notadruid / Notabl (only two boxing, not bothering with a third I have my healer/BL I'm golden)
Phinny (live): Notadruid