Main Menu

Progression Server - Phinigel server shopping list

Started by jomsnoms, June 25, 2016, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomsnoms

So, in September Phinigel will be getting Luclin and I am going to be able to play Beastlord again.

I decided to start now and make a list of equipment I can currently get which I can use on my level 1 Beastlord when the expansion starts,  the aim of getting to raiding level asap and rejoin my guild.

For armor I could go Mix and Match or I could farm up and make a full set of black pantherskin.  I have a rune branded girdle for a haste item if I cant get a spiked seahorse belt then (27% vs 34%)

Jewelry: Id start with ac 6 65hp crafted run and black sapphire electrum earrings, neck would be a spider ur collar

Weapons:  it is tricky,  I know Monks bare fists are pretty special at the moment on progression servers but as a Beastlord I may need some low level help was thinking maybe Sebillite croaking dirk and etched steel baton offhand.

What I'd like is if anyone has any of ideas of much better items I can swap in for what I have suggested and I can try and farm them or buy them myself before then.

Illiyana

Boy, that is really reaching back, I think I was wearing a Phase Spider Carapace from Dragon Necropolis.  As for weapons, I think I was using a Slime Coated Harpoon and a 1HB, but I don't remember which.
~Illiyana Wolfmother~