Main Menu

Weapons for Warder

Started by Ustacalu, May 24, 2017, 07:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ustacalu

Almost always I am giving my warder Thalassic weapons coming from Mage lvl 103 spell.
Is there any loot weapon that makes difference (DPS-wise or effect-wise) worth going after ?
What do you guys think ?

Zorthaz

For a while you could give your pet no drop weapons and nothing was more entertaining that giving your pet, a pet procing weapons.  Unfortunately they patched that...  Another fun one is to give your pet priest hammers that proc group heals.  The combatant's belt you get for doing dailies has more haste then the summoned masks.

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Ustacalu

Quote from: Zorthaz on May 24, 2017, 05:02:00 PM
For a while you could give your pet no drop weapons and nothing was more entertaining that giving your pet, a pet procing weapons.  Unfortunately they patched that... 

I wish they would allow pets / warders to equip no-drop gear again. That way our options would be a lot promising.

Another fun one is to give your pet priest hammers that proc group heals.

Is there any such wep available atm that you know ?

The combatant's belt you get for doing dailies has more haste then the summoned masks.

Yes but then you lose extra HP (2750 i think) and AC coming from summoned belt. I wonder which one is better;
losing some HP in favor of more haste or going for the better HP/AC

I asked a raiding bst friend about his thoughts on this subject and he replied Brightedge (mage summoned also) is better than thalassic weps and that is it.

Zorthaz

I just hit the bazaar and search on weapons for clerics or druids.  The pet totally ignores the "primary only" flag and will use 2.  I use to farm this guy for the weapons: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=31117

Squirrely

Lately, when I have a camp that I am comfortable in I equip pets with either Brightedges or Ethemere stiletto or dagger. To top off usually will equip with dimensional set of armor. This is very pricey but its a lot of fun to see fido eat

Zorthaz

Give your pet a Melodious Truncheon and watch the fun commence.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=6609

-Z-

Ustacalu

Lashbrook

Quote from: Zorthaz on June 09, 2017, 07:45:51 PM
Give your pet a Melodious Truncheon and watch the fun commence.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=6609

-Z-

Yep, the truncheons are so much fun.

Squirrely

Went farming in Charisis ?? and farm Mort Golems for hours and did not have one drop. Do they still drop Meli Trucheon?

Will a pet be able to use a swarmcaller ?

Squirrely

Everyone says it fun to watch mob after you equip pet with Mel Truncheon. Exactly what can I expect to see
. Can it be used in a grp setting. Always looking for entertainment.

Zorthaz

It will mez and mem-wipe the mob so aggro will ping pong all over the place.  Always fun with druids dotting ;-)

-Z-

Squirrely

Finally got two of them. I did not want to grp play and have others PO at me for playing with it.

Zorthaz

It might help a pet tank as it mezzes, mem-wipes, and breaks mez repeatedly.  But then again....

-Z-