Main Menu

AA Spending question

Started by Latang, June 19, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latang

Buy all the AA's!

Yep. Going to. But I'm getting about 50 a night, if I'm lucky. I am at 12k AA's, and it seems I need about 20k or so to be effectively done with AA's.

Are there any AA's that I will regret like hell not getting? At this point I've maxed Para / F para, and working on CS/CA so I'm not such a paper tank.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Zorthaz

In the current state of the game, you want any AAs that beefs up the pet's defensives, and then you want any AAs that increases your DPS.  As your kill rate goes up, so does your AA rate.  If you go through all the progression for EoK you will end up with 20-25K AAs with mostly trade skill AAs left.

AAs I use/enjoy the most:
1) Bloodlust
2) Suspended Minion 3 - being able to swap pets is awesome
3) Primalist's Synergy - boat load of AAs, but you don't have to manage it

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Latang

Hmm. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even think of pet defensive aa's, even though they should have been obvious. Is there an up to date list of AA's somewhere with explanations of what they actually do? I couldn't find them on Daybreak, though it's possible I just didn't look in the right place.

Latang

Ustacalu

Latang I was also looking for a source that shows up Beastlord AA abilities. Thank you for sharing the link.
About the AA preferences, It possibly depends your playing style.
I find myself moloing (me+warder+healer merc) most of the time either for farming exp, camping some item or doing progression.
Therefore I started with my warder defensive abilities because at this point my warder makes a better tank than me. Our team obviously needed a decent tank and our warder can obviously fill that slot.
After that, I have been going on with my own DPS AAs. When I complete those next I plan to get warder DPS AAs. Then I will get other bits (such as resistance and stats increase etc) Last will be the TS AAs.
But another Beastlord, who usually plays in groups might find it useful starting with own DPS AAs going on with warder DPS AAs since possibly warder will not be tanking much.
Right now I have 19 k + AAs and got all my warder defensive Alternate Abilities. The only thing I am missing for making my warder stronger is the EM24 earring which I will be claiming soon. As the things stand right now, my warder tank very effectively even holding multiple yellow con mobs at EOK, with my healer merc healing.