Main Menu

CoV...Lag...DPS

Started by Zorthaz, February 10, 2021, 07:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthaz

Hello all,

Hopefully, 2020 is behind us and we can look forward to better times in 2021.  One of the things that I am still wrestling with is the very low DPS on raids in CoV zones.  The lag in CoV zones is impressive, to say the least.  I did some testing in beta and came away impressed until I got into the CoV zones on the live servers.  My personal DPS is about 30% lower on the live servers in regular zones killing trash mobs than it was in beta.  I didn't even have all of the AAs on the beta server.  I have all of the AAs on Live and with all the lag the DPS is getting worse.

The raids are even worse than the regular zones.  Burns on raids barely match auto-attack DPS on a guildhall dummy.  I would love to hear what you are experiencing and what steps you are taking to deal with the lag challenge.

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Illiyana

Sorry for the late response, Are you still having lag?  I haven't seen any,  but I may have been playing lower level alts during February and not in CoV.

As for Raid DPS, since I returned to the game I have not been raiding, just playing with a regular group.

~Illiyana Wolfmother~