Author Topic: Hello Fellow Beastlords....  (Read 117 times)

Offline Zorthaz

• Global Moderator
  • Savage Lord
Hello Fellow Beastlords....
« on: October 17, 2018, 06:17:07 pm »
If you stop by and still you use the information on this site please post a response here.

Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Offline Zorthaz

• Global Moderator
  • Savage Lord
Re: Hello Fellow Beastlords....
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 06:30:02 pm »
I still come here to reference the information.  I feel bad that I stopped posting when RoS launched, but it got into my head that the information posted here was influencing negative changes to the game.  I was a huge advocate of running quad lifetaps and using bloodlust as an offensive and defensive disc at the same time.  It gave beastlords the ability to tank for about 45 seconds.   The devs used itemization to basically kill off this ability by dropping lifetaps and going to more damage with a percentage return style proc.  This did increase damage but at a huge reduction in healing and survivability.

This got into my head and made me very hesitant to pass along tips and tricks.  I now realize that as a community we are becoming a small minority.  It is sad when you can't get even 2 beastlords on a raid so you can utilize alliance.  Maybe if I share more information it might bring more people to roll a beastlord and become one of the few... the proud... the beastlords!

Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Offline Jaeren

• Administrator
  • Savage Lord
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 08:42:41 pm »
I haven't played EQ in a long long time. I still check if this place is on fire though ;)
EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)
   WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)
   VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Offline Wirehog

• Wildcaller
  • 95 Beastlord
  • Brute
    • Club Fu
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 12:51:57 pm »
I haven't played in a very long time but occasionally lurk to see how things are going. I'd definitely love to get back into it if I could lol