Main Menu

Aggro

Started by Zorthaz, January 09, 2020, 09:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthaz

As you get more DPS AAs are you finding that aggro is now an issue?  I have to plan on tanking or FD in 3-5 seconds after hitting my burn.  I am hitting BA + SF + BL + VV and I am using the ToV T3 group 1hb Velium Infused Battle Rod (18delay) MH with the TBL raid 1hb Rod of Effortless Might (24 delay) OH.  I am not even spamming DoTs.  Both weapons have 8dmg w/proc augs.  The main hand gets the Venomous Tear (Poison) and the off-hand gets the Frost Blossom (Disease).

I will be testing out swapping proc augs for the 14/15 dmg augs from ToV and see if it impacts the aggro generation significantly.

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Zunar

I've had agro issues for 2 years now myself. Now it's only gotten worse. In a burn it's mostly bloodlust and DoT spells that makes agro go way overboard.
In missions when I burn I'm also generally the tank. It just works easier that way  :-P
I don't even have most of the ToV AAs yet. With the upgrades like gelid rending I expect it to only get worse.
On raids I chain FDs and the new FD is nice about 15 secs in a burn to really give the tank a head start. I still continue FDing even after that too though.
Paladins have a deagro buff..Marr's salvation iirc. It helps some.