Main Menu

Returning player

Started by X16191, March 04, 2019, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Hello Beastlords and everquest Fans alike.

Been 2 years when I was last active on here my old user was Blarp I still play Him as well but due to recent site problems and such new user here.

I want to thank a few of you and Z. Been a big help in getting my feet back on the ground after daybreak smashed in my teeth with the whole aa revamp. Luckily I am only missing 4000+ AA's while it sucks. What ever right

So my beastlord and my shammy are both gold. Ench is f2p but with current gear is aboult 50k mana( buffs and mez) works just fine. Paragon is greatbifni get her low but unlikely.

Beastlord has TBL and full conflag gear now. So working on his levels and other toons AA and gear. Was thinking of getting xpack for both other toons as Bertoxx is low player base. We shall see. Tempted to join Z and the others he has a nice gig there friendly folks in his discord very helpful. What has always made EQ great.

Wife is starting a warrior I showed her pantheon... she's stoked aboult that. Have her on EQ to see what its ment to be via the helpful players and such. But we are both looking forward to aphla and beta play there.

The past 2 years I been attending school full time while still working. Took my passion for firearms that was getting me into entering and machining and as of now I am finishing machining  and CnC programming. Next up is gunsmithing but that will be part time for fun. I am working in Zero space mostly DoD contract work and private jet engine work.  Nothing like making the jet turbine disc's  stressful at times but I enjoy it.

Just thought I would share what I have been up to while gone past few years.

Before this I was very active beastlord. Many server 1st's and beastlord 1st in game. Went to Many fan fairs and looking forward to going to the new fan fair day break is holding THIS year dates and details coming soon.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me folks. I hope to get to know you all as well.

Zorthaz

Welcome back Blarp!  The community is what makes this game.  Without it, Everquest is just a huge lonely place.  I too took off for about 2 years and it took a bit to get into the swing of things.  I didn't start raiding until the last few years when some friends got me involved with public raiding on Tunare.  Seems like every day I learn something new about the game.
-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare