Main Menu

Beastlords Den Discord

Started by X16191, March 06, 2019, 05:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

I made a discord for us. I would like to grow back up the beastlord fellowship.

I know Z is doing a great job. Would love for folks to help get this site back active again. I am going to be posting a few writes on things like coming back from when I was gone the changes I have found. Z and few others have great info that has helped and I would like to share this and maybe we can get some more bst players back or new ones.

Here is the link to the discord
https://discord.gg/MmFSSkr

Will have diffrent areas that Link to areas here like AA gear soloing boxing tips and tricks clicks so on. Plus  places to chat and ask questions for new folks and the vets of the class. Even people thinking of making a beastlord.

Zorthaz

I think this is a great idea.  We need to get the word out on the EQ forums so people know to come here for information.
-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Blarp

All ready posted. I reached out to a few folks that stream as well. We will need to try as a group to update threads in each section with 2019 data as well.

Zorthaz

With a 20-year-old game, some of the old stuff is still valid and some of it doesn't apply to the progression servers.  Some of the information is no longer valid with the recent changes.  Any thoughts on how we should clean up the data and make it easy to find for the different audiences?
-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Jaeren

Made this topic sticky so it won't get buried. Discord is a good idea for the community, I just wasn't sure if there was enough active community so I hadn't made one myself. I haven't played EQ1 for at least 10 years and that time was only for a little bit. I'm on discord though :)

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)