Main Menu

Zolth goes from 36 to 49 a diary

Started by Zolth, August 09, 2004, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereki

Try Dreadlands or Echo Caverns for the dark blues to get to 49.  If you want hot spots, City of Mist would be fun, too, but I'd save up Nurga for 49+.

flubuk

amusingly you seem to be just about matching me ding for ding so far :-)

i've just spent 46 and 47 (48.5 atm) at bloodgills (Lake of ill manners)

i had painfull memories of there from "teh old days" but tbh i was glad i went back

i left Ogguk at 46 and went there, 1,5% or so an (easy) kill, happy days

no loot though, mind you bouncers prolly took care of 5 levels worth of plat :-))

Zolth

Quote from: flubukamusingly you seem to be just about matching me ding for ding so far :-)

i've just spent 46 and 47 (48.5 atm) at bloodgills (Lake of ill manners)

i had painfull memories of there from "teh old days" but tbh i was glad i went back

i left Ogguk at 46 and went there, 1,5% or so an (easy) kill, happy days

no loot though, mind you bouncers prolly took care of 5 levels worth of plat :-))

I kept reading about the blood goblins, but the lack of any reliable water breathing item held me back. Instead I focused last night on getting my butt back into Ogguk! :)

I was only in Ogguk long enough to get about 1 bubble into 48 when I got invited to go to an LDoN. I did 2 normals and a hard with a nice group of folks and finished 1 point shy of having enough to buy pack shrew. But more importantly I made 49! Yay!

Now that Fluffy has leveled boy is he strong! We went to Rathe Mountains and I let him eat hill giants to celebrate. We made enough plat to buy me some new shoes (Scaled dragonhide boots) and I had the whole zone to myself so it was a pleasant way to wind down the evening.

I hope that folks will get a little value out of this, though my diary started off with me wanting to show my travels in trying to find good exp spots and really ended up more validating that Ogguk is a strong spot to go.

Until next time,

JillieMT

Hehe... well, onto the 49-59 Forum with you and your story now :)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Nekokirei

Quote from: Zolth

I hope that folks will get a little value out of this, though my diary started off with me wanting to show my travels in trying to find good exp spots and really ended up more validating that Ogguk is a strong spot to go.

Until next time,

Zolth, I'm slowly inching toward 39; when I finally crest the level, your guide will be very, very valued by this BST.  You'll be one of the many who get a dedication when I earn my Feral Lady title on the board. :)
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Felishar

::Begin Rambling::
Well i've gotta say, sometimes the internet is lovely. I just spent the evening playing eq as usual. I had dinged 39 last night with a fast killing group in OT. (Lotsa blues, 3 at a time.) So when I logged into eq today I realized something. I was about to crest the hump. What hump you ask. The hump I had never crested before. I'd never had a EQ char hit forty before. I know that seems measly to some of you but this is the first time life hasn't thrown me something that's kept me from playing an eq char past 39. I was kinda worried to tell the truth. I had no clue what I was gonna do 40+, i've never done any adventuring at those levels, and I have no clue about the best level progressions for soloing and grouping. Enter the Beastlord's Den, and one of the most interesing threads i've read in a while. Looking over your posts has given me hope I can work this guy up to fifty before Felishar has his first birthday. (31st of this month... er well ok not 31 days in this month so 1st of Dec.).
In any event, thank you for posting your experiances. They seem like there gonna help ALOT.
::End Rambling::

You have become better at Rambling On And On (43)!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1138443">Felishar

Tunare

I have walked the plains and paths of Norrath many times, this time I will not be denied.