Main Menu

Beastlord Enemy #1

Started by Zorthaz, April 28, 2020, 01:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthaz

Aristo...

Puts 10,000 de-aggro on our pet stun instead of the expected 1000.
Forgets to roll out certain pet runes for 2 expansions (TBL and ToV).
Can't manage to upgrade our focused claw disc in 7 years.  After 7 years he finally is saying he discontinued the line.  BTW rangers got their focused melee disc in CotF same as beastlords, but theirs got upgraded in EoK and TBL.

YES, I am frustrated...

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Zunar

Yeah he never replies or responds to anything.
All he does at DP is copy paste spells, add 10% power to them and spend 70% of the beta time naming new spells.
He literally spent 1 day to look at pet tuning.
Then he was sick so wasn't at work. Then away for thanksgiving..
I'm not impressed with this guy.
Been the same every year now. I don't get the feeling that he gives 2 cents about EQ. I get the feeling he can't be bothered with player input cuz our opinions are garbage to him.
The few times when EQ had new spells added cuz the expansion was a non level increase one, and simple copy paste wouldn't work, it's easy to see how disconnected this guy is from the game.
He wanted to give us a snare pet proc spell, remember?
He didn't even know hobble existed...
So disconnected, and he's at the helm of spells..
Thank god alot of our powerful abilities are AAs so then not under the control of this guy, right ;p

Zorthaz

I vaguely remember a root proc.  We don't need a root proc...it is not an earth pet... /sigh

We wasted all the dev's time on changing paragon to tot and that ended up being a great big ZERO.

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Zunar

Yes paragon with ToT functionality came with a nerf attached to it...nobody wanted a nerf.

Sevaril

So i been wondering why beastlords suck so bad on tlps , to the point some guilds wont recruit them as mains.   they are hard locked to as shit tier dps and no double or triple attack till 71